Rate Dr. Mireille Lecours

Dr. Mireille Lecours's Ratings

medical palliative consultant wh determines by the client's bank account how much service the client receives Witnessed very rude comments to her nursing staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1712225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2013

Dr. Lecours provided palliative care to my mother-in -law. Although the staff at the QEH were caring and kind and gentle, Dr. Lecours took the care to a whole different level. She prescribed the right medication in the right dosage to make her final hours totally peaceful and pain free. She and Winnie took half an hour to sit and talk to the family, and treated us like partners in those final hours of care -- helping us to know what to expect and how we could best help. She showed such caring and respect for my mother in law as a person, holding her hand and talking about what a wonderful person she was. Later that day, the , several of the family commented, "That's the best doctor I've ever seen." Thank you Dr. Lecours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1712224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

miss her as my gp she was great and yes she always have room to bring in a patience when she was booked up always smiling and always happy truly missed and hope the best for her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1712223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

Dr Lecours is a wonderful lady. She is very friendly and has wonderful bedside manner. I now have Dr Ed White and what a huge difference between the two. I certainly miss her!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1712222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2010

Dr. Lecours, most knowledgeable, open minded, non-threatened by natural or complementary methods. Best physician we've ever had; we miss you so but we know you are doing wonders at palliative care where you are needed most. If you ever go back to private practice we hope you will take back your old patients. God bless you and your family. Je me souvien! Oublie nous pas.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1712221].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2009

Dr LeCours is a great doctor and her personality is such a blessing for patients in Palliative Care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1712220].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

Dr. LeCours was a joke. If you had a problem which she could not seem to fix no matter how many pill prescriptions she threw at you, it seemed that she treated you like you were psychosomatic. I was not happy with her professionalism or treatment. She never did everything that I believe she could have and I am still suffering with the same problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1712219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

Amazing Dr. She hopped in to the bed with my dying father and stroked his cheek and spoke comforting words to him and our family. She is a wonderfully compassionate person and a blessing to Palliative Care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1712218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2008

Competent, compassionate with a beautiful personality. Professional, friendly, caring always correct in her diagnosis and always a comforting word to say which made a big difference. Comfortable in referring outside her expertise. Open minded, forward thinker not threatened to discuss nutrition "Let food be your medicine"; prescribed targeted medication when needed. Ahhhh, we were so lucky to have Dr. Lecours as our family physician for 8 years. She is doing wonderful work at paliative care and if she ever returns to general practice in the future I do hope she will take back all her original clients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1712217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2008

Dr Lecours was a wonderful family doctor. She was knowledgeable, never made me feel rushed, and was SO sweet! She was a little more "attentive" than I needed (holding my hand and such) but I didn't mind...it's just her personality: caring! I really miss her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1712216].votes_count ]]