Rate Dr. Gregory Leal

Dr. Gregory Leal's Ratings

Dr. Leal performed a cystoscopy and a biopsy for me. Luckily it turned out to not be a cancerous situation. The problem is he told me I have an inflamed bladder but has not offered a treatment plan. A call to his office have not resulted in a call back. A personal visit to the office, where I asked if I could get an antibiotic (which had been discussed at an earlier appt prior to biopsy) was told "the dr does not do phone or over the counter doctoring". But he could see me in February! I have now gone back to my GP for help. So impressed with him initially.......now, so disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2658299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

Dr. Leal's care has been excellent over the past 8 years and his receptionist has been exceptional in her helpfulness, caring and availability. Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

I've had Dr. Leal perform surgery on me 3 times in the last 10 years - he has never made me wait or suffer (he prioritizes his patients properly and so if you've had to "wait" you weren't that bad off!) He always offers pain medication (should you have to wait for surgery) and of course during recovery. His long time receptionist Jennifer is knowledgeable, friendly and caring. Dr. Leal always explains and answers your questions in details and shows a genuine empathy for his patients. He always follows-up with patient after surgery instead of leaving you to your family physician. A great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2529070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

He and his staff were extremely professional and ensured I was comfortable through the entire procedure. Dr.Leal kept me informed as to what he was doing and about to do. He and his staff made a nervous wreck calm and made the procedure almost enjoyable. Completely recommend.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2453578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453577].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 25, 2014

Professional, organized and still pleasant, this doctor is one I would highly recommend. The office is run efficiently, and there is a nice welcoming atmosphere.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2453576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Leal is in my opinion the best!.He explains the procedure he is about to do.I can recoment DR.Leal highly.Jennifer is the Icing on the cake,always smiling,helpful and friendly.Thaks to all.Konrad

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2453575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

I found Dr Leal and his staff to be very helpful. Dr Leal himself was very knowledgable and took his time explaining procedures every step of the way. I would highly recommend this Doctor. He is a true compassionate professional. Thanks, Clayton

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1712271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I found dr leal told it straight up to me and that's what I needed and jenifer shes a sweetie always friendly and caring thanks you two DJS

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1712270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

explained op in laymans terms to me, effective quality doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1712269].votes_count ]]