Dr. Gregory Leal

Dr. Gregory Leal

Rate Dr. Gregory Leal

Dr. Gregory Leal's Ratings

He and his staff were extremely professional and ensured I was comfortable through the entire procedure. Dr.Leal kept me informed as to what he was doing and about to do. He and his staff made a nervous wreck calm and made the procedure almost enjoyable. Completely recommend.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

BRUTAL!! Failed procedures are the norm in this office. After telling people of my issues, the common response has been "bet it was Leal".

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

Professional, organized and still pleasant, this doctor is one I would highly recommend. The office is run efficiently, and there is a nice welcoming atmosphere.

Submitted April 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Leal is in my opinion the best!.He explains the procedure he is about to do.I can recoment DR.Leal highly.Jennifer is the Icing on the cake,always smiling,helpful and friendly.Thaks to all.Konrad

Submitted April 18, 2014 | flag

I found Dr Leal and his staff to be very helpful. Dr Leal himself was very knowledgable and took his time explaining procedures every step of the way. I would highly recommend this Doctor. He is a true compassionate professional. Thanks, Clayton

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

I found dr leal told it straight up to me and that's what I needed and jenifer shes a sweetie always friendly and caring thanks you two DJS

Submitted June 21, 2013 | flag

explained op in laymans terms to me, effective quality doctor

Submitted July 11, 2012 | flag

He does a good job and is very quick at getting you in right away for surgery.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2011 | flag

waited 35 for bad results. need surgery. office closed for xmas and new years. have to sit in excruciating pain, with catheter, spraying blood everywhere til he wants to work!!!! not pleased. signed dying.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2010 | flag

Very knowledgeable and honest. Receptionist is a real gem. They are both compassionate and very genuine in their care and concern.

Submitted June 21, 2010 | flag