Rate Dr. Paul T. Abrinko

Dr. Paul T. Abrinko's Ratings

I have always had a fantastic experience with Dr. Abrinko. Unlike many psychiatrists who merely write prescriptions, Dr. Abrinko takes the time to learn about the patient's life and treat them like a person, not just a file. Additionally, as my knowledge of pharmacology increased, Dr Abrinko increasingly discussed the chemical details of my medications, adjusting his work style to the patient's changing needs. Consequently I have continued to see Dr. Abrinko as my psychiatrist despite having moved out of state.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

Dr. Abrinko is extremely smart and caring. He helped me tremendously through a difficult period. He understands family dynamics and encourages personal growth. He would be a great psychiatrist for both adults and children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2007

Best Therapist I've ever had. Non-judgmental, understanding and extremely adept at getting to the bottom of things.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

Poor listener, egocentric, lacking in empathy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168076].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2005

Great. Responsive, on-time, happy to get into the details and the research, calm and non-alarmist. Overall 99 out of 100 (there must always be room for improvement, I guess).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2005

Very knowledgeable about psychopharmacology. Very considerate of child and parents.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2168071].votes_count ]]