Rate Dr. G. Wayne Parsons

Dr. G. Wayne Parsons's Ratings

Dr. Parsons has been amazing with my whole family. Incredible overall knowledge, and takes time to share it. Very considerate, open-minded and willing to explore all avenues of treatment. I don't know what we'll do when he decides to retire? Dr. Wayne is A+++ with us!!

Submitted Nov. 29, 2010 | flag

Wonderful doctor. He listens and takes action. A very devoted man, with a personality that makes the patient very comfortable. He is always the same no matter when or where you see him. I feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor. The only negative thing is his receptionist. You have to tell her your whole medical problem, before you can see him about it. I don't think he knows this.

Submitted June 3, 2010 | flag

He has helped raise my 3 children to be adults. always listens closesly and i never feel rushed when there. one of the best.

Submitted June 1, 2010 | flag

He is the best. Moved out of town but we will travel the hour just to see him. He is caring, takes his time with you. Everything you would want in a Family Doctor. Drs are not given enough respect and praise for what they do. Wayne is the best

Submitted May 9, 2010 | flag

Wayne has been an awesome Doctor, mostly for my parents, as I had moved provinces. Though I found his front desk staff to be a bit kurt, we have had no problems with him. He was always at my dads bedside checking on him as his days slipped away and has taken very good care of my mother since my dad's passing. Caring,passionate and personable. You can't blame him entirely for long wait times, there's a shortage of 'good' doctors and he won't rush you through your appt, just fit another 1 or 2 in during his day. Kudos Wayne

Submitted Feb. 1, 2010 | flag

With all due respect to his difficult and stressful profession (I have loads of respect for doctors!), I've always found him very lax. Sort of a "bare minimum" type of Doc. Certainly not unfriendly or rushed...but my whole family goes to him, and all 4 of us have the exact same opinion: We don't think he's the most knowledgable doctor we've dealt with, and he's far too quick to pass off to a specialist for even the most minor things. We always leave wondering why exactly he didn't know the answer to simple questions. As good of a man as he is on a personal level, there are FAR better Family Physicians out there. I recommend doing your research and pounding the pavement for one a little more sharp and in the know.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2010 | flag

Used to be a great Doctor have had him since birth and I'm 43. Seems he has too many People to look after and always wait at least 30-45 mintues before seeing him. I had some problems and he didnt know what to do. Went to after hours clinic and right away his fellow doctor took 1 look and told him what i had and I'm now fixing it. I want to switch Doctors now not sure if they will. Dont recommend him at all.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2010 | flag

Dr. Parsons is an exceptional Family Doc, he is very dedicated to the patient and very compatent. Overall quality of this physician is well beyond most, re.Knowledge , caring for patients, and generally nice guy (your friend) .

Submitted Oct. 14, 2009 | flag

Has been my doctor since I was born, and has always been fantastic and caring. Wait times can be a bit long, but as other people have said - once he is with a patient he is focused entirely on them and does all that he can to assist them.

Submitted March 30, 2009 | flag

Very helpful & understanding. Sometimes difficult to get appointment. Wouldn't dream of going to anyone else!

Submitted Dec. 30, 2008 | flag