You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert Brock

Dr. Robert Brock's Ratings

While this dr come recommended he does not like to be challenged. When my wrist broken and my thumb was dislocated he casted it. Immediately i told him that my fingers were tingling. He said it was the swelling. It got worse. I called the office. I was told to go to the er and have the cast loosened. This also did not work. I told dr brock and the er it was the angle of the cast on my wrist. I ended up with carpal tunnel. Treated that. Also I told dr brock that was disappointed in him and that while he is a busy man he still needs to listen and hear. his patients.
I continued to have problems with my wrist and noticed with my family dr that wrist bone was growing out. Made another appt. He told me to wear a brace 24 hrs and come back in 3 months. Come back and he says, it seems it wasn't set properly and he can go in and operate and shave the bone and reset the wrist. ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2680906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Very nice, sure he doesnt remeber your name but thats not his job, no fuling around straight to the point and fast to

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623007].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

Straight talk from a consummate professional is what you'll get, in addition to a great personality and an understanding ear.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr. Brock is one of those truly great doctors, humorous, knowledgeable and personable. I really liked his no BS approach, he told me what was wrong with my knee, what needed to be done and how to take preventative measures in the future to reduce further damage. He was great, I highly recommend him and the hospital staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1713616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

Great sense of humor, extensive knowledge of his craft, and a true professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1713615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

my family and i have seen dr. brock for various issues for years and have consistently found him to be far above the average in all aspects.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1713614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2011

Dr. Brock operated on my sons' arm after a bike accident. He is very straight forward and to the point. I found his very dry sense of humour calming and he was always pleasant to my 11 year old son before the surgery as well as during many follow up appointments. We are so relieved that my sons arm has healed well - thank you Dr. Brock.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1713613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2011

Dr Bob has operated on my knees 7 times...5 ortho's, (2 on left, 3 on right), one HTO & one total knee replacement. I have been with him for over 20 years & would never consider going anywhere else. He's only a year or so older than me so I am hopeful he will be working for a while, as I will require more surgery in the future!!! Dr Bob has a terrific sense of humour, tells it like it is & never minces his words. He is very kind, extremely knowledgeable & the absolute best there is. I had my knee replacement over 11 years ago & had not had any pain during that time...and I had 24 hour pain beforehand. I would be very hesitant going anywhere else for "knee care". Trust him 100%.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1713612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2010

Dr. Brock is the kind of doctor that's too busy and too important to even start to care about a pacient. I've seen him because I needed knee surgery. He had absolutely no idea about my case, although my file had been sent to his office about a week prior to the appointment. His intern was even worse: she had looked up my file, but when dr. Brock asked her what the file was reading about my case, she could barely remember what she had read. Dr. Brock was most interested about how the intern had investigated my knee, and what she thought of the case, I was only a guinea pig for them. Although I had a torn ACL, dr. Brock declared that the MRI is not relevant, although this is the only way to find out about ligaments' state. He told me to do some physiotherapy and come back in a few weeks. I had to have surgery abroad, 2.5 months after my accident. The surgeon who operated me told me my knee should've been operated within 3 days of the accident. So much for Ontario's health care system!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1713611].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 6, 2010

Dr.Brock is a very very busy man. He is in high demand because he is such a great surgeon. If you have questions he will answer them, however be prepare for the truth! He does not water things down. He tells it like it is from his experience. He does not have time to be a talkshow host. He will address all your concerns however. If you want someone to sit with you for 30 mins and explain to you how the human body works Dr.Brock is not your man. If you want a 5 star surgeon who will do his very best to fix you Dr. Brock is the guy!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1713610].votes_count ]]