Rate Dr. Claire Forestell

Dr. Claire Forestell's Ratings

Excellent Doctor!!!! Really cares for his patients and is very punctual. I am so thankful to have been referred to him!!

Submitted Oct. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr Forestell never rushes you, always takes time for your needs and questions. A very kind, compassionate, caring doctor!!!!

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

Excellent Doctor, was able to discover my problems without any issue, was very compassionate. Big Family man.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2012 | flag

Seems to enjoy challenges... I am one! Outstanding physician in all ways.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2011 | flag

Went to Dr. Forestell regarding a continual problem that 3 other doctors did not adress correctly. As an Internist he quickly diagnosed my problem and had me in for surgery shortly thereafter. He is a great Doctor, listens to your issues and is more than willing to help find something to make you feel better. I will go to him from now on for a long as he's around.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2010 | flag

I am a senior & went to Dr.Forestell on a friends advice. I went to him 7 times - I have diabetus & many various medical problems. I found him compasinate but not caring - everything I asked him on every visit was the same answer, I don't know. When I asked him why he didn't know, I was told that Dr's don't know everything, & that's just the way it is. I was very dissapointed with this Dr. & would not reccomend him to anyone.

Submitted July 9, 2010 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Forestell for about 20 years - he has always been very knowledgeable and helpful in the treatment of my condition - mainly diabetes. He is friendly, caring and takes time to check out all possibilities of treatment - very efficient. Excellent Dr.

Submitted May 5, 2009 | flag

He did more for me with my medical conditions than the specialist in that field did. He is a very good listener and explains everything so well!!! Thanks and keep up the good work doctor.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2009 | flag

Dr Forestell has been my doctor for 10+ years attending to my medical condition. He has been very helpful, thorough and knowledgeable. I fell completely comfortable with the care and advice that has given me over the years. Thanks Doc. Keep up the good work.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2008 | flag

One of the most compassionate doctors I ever met. Explains things well. Patient and empathetic. Staff does well to play watch-dog and it takes forever to get any appointment with him or a test or prescription, not his fault, the staff's.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2007 | flag