Dr. Nutan S. Nadkarni

Rate Dr. Nutan S. Nadkarni

Dr. Nutan S. Nadkarni's Ratings

I found Dr. Nadkarni to be very professional; She use to be a part of another practice in Roselle, and I found her to be very thorough, with excellent bed-side manner. My Children absolutely prefer her over any other physician. I really can't rate her staff because I have not been to her new office, however, based on my experience with Dr. Nadkarni, I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][612361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

Doctor was very sensitive to our needs. We had to wait for only 5 minutes. The office staff was also very helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][612360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Once you be her customer she won't let you go to another doctor. I requested for immunization record for my child for school and to switch to other doctor. She is not giving record at all. She even said "you send me 10$ as fax expenses, once I receieve it I'll fax the record". She is complete unprofessional with no staff. Don't let your child go in wrong hands..!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][612362].votes_count ]]