Dr. Shailesh Desai

Rate Dr. Shailesh Desai

Dr. Shailesh Desai's Ratings

Excellent doctor. Well informed and cares about patients. Very helpful

Submitted Nov. 29, 2012 | flag

Dr. Desai is the embodiment of what a doctor should be! He listens, shows concern, and is extremely knowledgeable. If he doesn't know the answer, he feels comfortable recommending a specialist. He is very personable and I have never felt rushed when I go to this clinic (even though it is extremely busy and the waits can be long).

Submitted Nov. 23, 2012 | flag

I have found him to be very good. He is the best Doctor I have had.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2011 | flag

He is thorough, listens and investigates matters as needed...

Submitted Oct. 27, 2010 | flag

only one ailment at a time, very good getting appointments, leans towards a lot of prescriptions.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2010 | flag

Dr Desai is competent, thorough and his listening skills are excellent. By far the best doctor I have been to in a very long time.

Submitted March 24, 2010 | flag

He is very friendly and a good listener. My parents moved her in the fall from North Van and he took them on as their family doctor, allowing them to book appointments so they don't have too wait long. My dad has heart issues and a few times when Dr. Desai was not in, the receptionist would tell dad when to come in to see another doctor, so he wouldn't have to wait too long. I went with my parents the first few appointments and have seen him myself and I am very greatful to him for his good bedside manner and willingness to listen and help.

Submitted March 21, 2010 | flag

Dr Desai is a wonderful Doctor unfortunately Jessica who books appointments and works at he front desk is so terribly rude and unhelpful with a very negative attitude I left the office and went elsewhere. No compassion what so ever!

Submitted Dec. 9, 2009 | flag

Dr Desai is an excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable, and willing to admit when he isn't. Friendly and easy to talk to. I'm glad I found him.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2009 | flag

My last doctor was atrocious compared to Dr. Desai. His professionalism is miles ahead of a my previous Dr. Previous Dr. I think was just in it for the money as his judgement I had to question. When I was a patient of my previous Dr. he gave me a photocopy of some medical info and asked if I had internet access. If I wanted advice/medical diagnosis from the internet what the hell was I doing sitting in his examination room!? The government is paying for this type of care to boot! Pathetic!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2009 | flag