Rate Dr. Frank H. Anderson

Dr. Frank H. Anderson's Ratings

he helped me prolong my life .His staff r friendly and very knowledgable

Submitted July 23, 2012 | flag

Great Doctor! I have a very complicated health history and he was very thoughtful and patient in taking my history. He is to the point and gets things done! If he does not know of something he knows where to send you so that you will also get great care. When he can't see you with a problem in a short time frame one of his nurses will speak to you on the phone to address your concerns so that you don't have to go to the ER for interim advice. (ALthough I get the feeling that if the nurse heard something dangerous that he would make time for you.) Being a research doctor he is still on the cutting edge of his specialty... don't let his age fool you into thinking he is over the hill and practicing medicine from past decades. I will be sad if he does decide to retire.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2010 | flag

I have been seeing Frank for over 25 years...he has helped me through the devastation of Crohn's disease...his kindness and thorough care have gotten me to where I am today---alive and functioning!....Please don't retire!

Submitted Sept. 21, 2010 | flag

Dr. Anderson is a leader in his field, and, in my opinion, a great man. I was treated by a much younger specialist in the same field who I found to be arrogant and uncommunicative. Dr. Anderson is kind and gentle,; exactly what you want given the sort of procedures he does.

Submitted June 7, 2010 | flag

Dr Anderson is a very good smart doctor.I have been seeing him since I was 22 years old I am now 56. He Has treated me for colitius all the years and never once gave me concern. He has done at least 5 colonospopys on me over the years and I have never had an issue.I will be sorry when he retires.

Submitted May 17, 2010 | flag

Has been a very excellant Doctor. I have been with him for the last 15 years. I recommend hime to anyone

Submitted March 14, 2010 | flag

Dr Frank Anderson saved my Mom's life 30 years ago. He reprimanded another doctor for not doing his job properly and then performed surgery on my mom. Any doctor who has the guts to reprimand another in his field for doing a poor job deserves praise.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2009 | flag

The staff are very friendly, upbeat and helpful. The best part of my visits. However in terms of Dr. Anderson,I think he needs to retire. He may have been an excellent specialist at one time, but not now (or with me, anyway). Did not listen (I had to repeat myself over and over), looked bored, tired and disinterested. He does not review patient files and forgets your condition/prescribed prescriptions, even his own advice. When I gently remind him of these things, he is condescending and rude. Was more interested in talking about traffic routes and what his daily commute was like.

Submitted May 14, 2008 | flag

This doctor showed obvious irritation when I wanted to accompany my 21 yr. old son for consultation. Was arrogant and curt. Difficult to get follow-up. Generally acted disinterested in being helpful.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2008 | flag

Back in the mid 1980's, Dr. Anderson had a another secretary that he was personally involved with. I wonder what happened to her? She was a lovely person. Somewhat overweight but very kind and helpful to the medical students.

Submitted May 17, 2007 | flag