Rate Dr. Howard Marcotte

Dr. Howard Marcotte's Ratings

Dr. Marcotte is the best dentist. I've had a phobia for years and he has cured it with his professionalism and caring work. I don't even feel sore after, he's that good!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1717561].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

I have been going to see Dr. marcott since I was a baby, I had to cancel 2 app one my mother called and talked to ****** with notice and they made me another app. The next time I was out of town working and again asked my mother to cancel which she did via voicemail not making another app as not knowing my schedule. Well 1 month later we get a call and they want to know where I am I knew nothing of this app, so they have now told me I am no longer a client. How does one do that be so cruel as they want my family to stay with them but they won't see me. He won't even listen to my side of the story, the girls at the desk won't even let me talk to him. As he was my denist I liked going to him talking to him and found him gentle but I guess there is another side to him, not caring at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1717560].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr Marcotte had been my dentist for many years but i found him to over priced and his staff not being very helpful. I have found another dentist who can send my paperwork straight to my insurance as at times I don't have the funds that he wants for dental work. $1700.00 for a crown is over the top and to have it in your pocket when sitting in his chair is not possible and had to leave without work being done. Such a shame as for a person he is of excellent character and the nicest guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1717559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr Marcott has excellent knowledge and understanding of dental problems and what must be done to solve them. He has always shown interest in me as an individual and it is important (to me)not to be a number.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1717558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012

Along with all the other raters, I have been seing Howie for 25 years. He is exceptional and I have never feared any visit with him. He is gentle and reassuring. Best dentist around!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1717557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2012

He has been my dentist for about 15 years now and has been my husband's dentist since he was a child. Now my children see Howard as well. Anyone who chooses Howard as their dentist is a very lucky person!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1717556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

I have been going to Dr Marcotte for 20yrs since I was a kid..I have always thought he was a great dentist but have found over the last couple of years that he seems rushed at time and I feel awkward constantly reminding him of things that need to be completed with my teeth. It can be frustrating at times as I feel like a nag. Over all he is a great dentist and my kids now go to him too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1717555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2010

Wonderful dentist. Very good with children. Patient and kind and very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1717554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2010

I have been going to Howard since 1983. When I had my kids, they too started going to Howard for some 17 to 19 yrs. We love Howard! His work is excellent, he is so personable. We dread the day he retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1717553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2009

My husband and I have been going to Howard since we lived in Calgary in the late 70's & early 80's. After moving away from Calgary, my husband continues to travel from wherever he may be (Saskatoon, North Dakota, Washington, Palm Springs etc.) to see Howard if ever he needs dental work done! Reason: Howard's work is top-notch (I still have porcelain veneers which he put on some 25 years ago which he suggested should last for ten years); plus he is reasonably priced. The added bonus is his unfailingly affable personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1717552].votes_count ]]