Rate Dr. Eunice Fast

Dr. Eunice Fast's Ratings

Dr. Fast is an excellent Family Physician. She listens well and understands that I take responsibility for my health, with her advice and support. Her receptionists are friendly and helpful and I feel very fortunate to be a patient in this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1718118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2011

Dr Fast is very good at maternity care but otherwise average. I find her easy to talk to and take no issue with her bedside manner She is busy and therefore understandably to the point. She is not uncaring. However the lack of follow-up is apalling. Either the office needs to be structured differently or perhaps this zero follow-up, even in emergencies and accute situations, is a policy that reflects the serious flaws in our medical system in bc now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1718117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2011

Both Dr. Fast and Leggett are great Physicians. Most people talk about Dr.Fast's begside mannor. If your looking for sensitivity go to a counsellor. She tells you how it is. I am now 25 and planning my first pregnancy and couldn't be more happy that I have these two amazing doctors!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1718116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2011

Very competent, understanding and quick to respond to any symptom

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1718115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

Drs. Fast and Legatt have always treated my health issues in a proactive and preventative style. Dr. Fast is clear about my own accountability, but also refers me quickly to a specialist whenever it is needed. She is thorough on my annual check-ups. I am very happy to be a patient of both of these fine doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1718114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

I have been with Doctor Fast for over ten years and have been so happy with her care and knowledge. I feel very confident in my doctor and would just like to say that I think that this site encourages people who are negative to go on to complain about anything. I am certain that the majority of Dr. Fast's patients feel that they are lucky to have her - and you can't please everyone! If you're not happy, do us all a favor and leave so that she has space for our friends who feel jealous that we get to go to her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1718113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

For privacy reasons I won't go into medical details, but I have been made very concerned with her judgement, like a growing list of you have, for the third time in one year. Actively seeking a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1718112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2010

I have been with Dr. Fast and Dr. Leggatt for three years and find both doctors fantastic. I thoroughly enjoy Dr. Fast and would recommend her to anyone :o)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1718111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2010

I started seeing Dr. Fast when I was pregnant. I started bleeding when I was 14 weeks along and phoned her in a panic. She said "Oh - Sounds like you're having a miscarriage" and told me to go to the hospital. That was it. No follow-up or anything. Unfortunately I did miscarry and was hospitalized for several days. I had to iniate contact with the office once I was home to follow-up and let them know. Dr. Fast never checked in once to see how I was. When I did contact her, Dr. Fast was unbelieveably cold and clinical. To add insult to injury, the office forgot to let the ultrasound clinic know about the miscarriage and the clinic ended up phoning me to remind me of the appointment I no longer needed. They felt horrible and awkward. Understandably miscarrying was one of the worst experiences of my life, but I was gobsmacked by how poorly I was treated by Dr. Fast. For my next pregnancy I went to a midwife. I would never use Dr. Fast again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1718110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Dr.Fast has been my physician for 10 years and has always provided an excellent service. She is professional, kind and experienced. She does not sugar coat anything and gives real honest answers. She has helped bring my three children into this world and not once did she miss a beat. I would highly recommend her to anyone. The staff are fabulous also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1718109].votes_count ]]