You may also like

Rate Dr. Eunice Fast

Dr. Eunice Fast's Ratings

This doctor diagnosed me with a life-altering non-curable virus before even doing a blood test. She gave me prescriptions and told me to read a book about living with the virus. I told her i wanted to see test results first and that I appreciate her medical opinion but I will not take medicine until I have the blood results back. She told me to "face the facts" and to not live in denial. Then after 3 weeks of emotional distress and worry, I kept calling for results and were told that the lab had lost them. After doing a 2nd round of blood tests, I was not called with the results. They finally told me I would have to come in for an appointment to hear the results (I'm thinking bad news). On my appointment day, Dr. Fast was no where to be found. I met with Dr. Leggatt and she told me I was 100% clean and clear and that I had nothing to worry about and gave me a hug because I was crying. Obviously Dr. Fast couldn't face me. For that act of cowardice and for putting me through that unnecessary emotional trauma, I didn't want to go back to her. I saw Dr. Leggatt only for about a year after that and then one appointment I accidentally got Dr. Fast again, where she tried to diagnose me with the same virus!!! I did the blood tests again and all of that...negative again. It seems as though she wants me to have it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Dr. Fast is an excellent Family Physician. She listens well and understands that I take responsibility for my health, with her advice and support. Her receptionists are friendly and helpful and I feel very fortunate to be a patient in this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1718118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2011

Dr Fast is very good at maternity care but otherwise average. I find her easy to talk to and take no issue with her bedside manner She is busy and therefore understandably to the point. She is not uncaring. However the lack of follow-up is apalling. Either the office needs to be structured differently or perhaps this zero follow-up, even in emergencies and accute situations, is a policy that reflects the serious flaws in our medical system in bc now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1718117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2011

Both Dr. Fast and Leggett are great Physicians. Most people talk about Dr.Fast's begside mannor. If your looking for sensitivity go to a counsellor. She tells you how it is. I am now 25 and planning my first pregnancy and couldn't be more happy that I have these two amazing doctors!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1718116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2011

Very competent, understanding and quick to respond to any symptom

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1718115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2011

Drs. Fast and Legatt have always treated my health issues in a proactive and preventative style. Dr. Fast is clear about my own accountability, but also refers me quickly to a specialist whenever it is needed. She is thorough on my annual check-ups. I am very happy to be a patient of both of these fine doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1718114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

I have been with Doctor Fast for over ten years and have been so happy with her care and knowledge. I feel very confident in my doctor and would just like to say that I think that this site encourages people who are negative to go on to complain about anything. I am certain that the majority of Dr. Fast's patients feel that they are lucky to have her - and you can't please everyone! If you're not happy, do us all a favor and leave so that she has space for our friends who feel jealous that we get to go to her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1718113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

For privacy reasons I won't go into medical details, but I have been made very concerned with her judgement, like a growing list of you have, for the third time in one year. Actively seeking a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1718112].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2010

I have been with Dr. Fast and Dr. Leggatt for three years and find both doctors fantastic. I thoroughly enjoy Dr. Fast and would recommend her to anyone :o)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1718111].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2010

I started seeing Dr. Fast when I was pregnant. I started bleeding when I was 14 weeks along and phoned her in a panic. She said "Oh - Sounds like you're having a miscarriage" and told me to go to the hospital. That was it. No follow-up or anything. Unfortunately I did miscarry and was hospitalized for several days. I had to iniate contact with the office once I was home to follow-up and let them know. Dr. Fast never checked in once to see how I was. When I did contact her, Dr. Fast was unbelieveably cold and clinical. To add insult to injury, the office forgot to let the ultrasound clinic know about the miscarriage and the clinic ended up phoning me to remind me of the appointment I no longer needed. They felt horrible and awkward. Understandably miscarrying was one of the worst experiences of my life, but I was gobsmacked by how poorly I was treated by Dr. Fast. For my next pregnancy I went to a midwife. I would never use Dr. Fast again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1718110].votes_count ]]