Dr. Robert Rothwell

Rate Dr. Robert Rothwell

Dr. Robert Rothwell's Ratings

An exceptionally competent rheumatologist with a wonderful office manager. Dr. Rothwell is a master at cortisone injections. He completely dissolved a nodule I had and has significantly reduced pain in other active joints. He is a gentleman, kind, takes his time to truly listen to his patients, gives up weekend time to help patients, writes excellent thorough reports that are accurate, and is extremely thorough in all aspects of rheumatology care. It will be a great loss to patients if and when he retires. He is rated the #1 rheumatologist in New West for very good reasons !!!

Submitted June 15, 2014 | flag

Dr. Rothwell is without a doubt, THE BEST doctor I have ever seen in my entire life ! He is what I would call the medical communities perfect example in every way, of how every single doctor should be. My first appointment was 3 and a half hours long. The man is the most thorough, most intelligent, most accurate, most . . . , most doctor I have EVER seen and I have seen scores of doctors and specialists over my life time. I just cannot say enough good things about him. For sure, if I didn’t find him I would have suffered in the most extreme way and would have had a stroke before I would have seen another Rheumatologist.

Submitted March 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Rothwell is very effecient and not pushy, I was very afrid to go on Methotrexate Injection, he started me out on Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine, this took very long to work and kept informing me that their was other things that would help.I'm not 100 percent pain free, but almost, I have really enjoyed his knowledge and helpfulness with this problem. I would suggest him to all RA patient's. He is very kind and a real caring about you as a person.

Submitted June 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Rothwell is the best medical doctor, period. I have been seeing him for 27 years. He is bright, sharp, and witty. I moved away from the mainland to Vancouver Island and he is the ONLY rheumatologist I will ever see. I'm 46 yrs old and hate to think what we'll all do when he retires. Very scary indeed. Thanks Dr. Rothwell! C

Submitted April 19, 2011 | flag

all i can say is he saved my life 22 years ago. the best Dr I have ever seen

Submitted Feb. 22, 2011 | flag

I am very pleased that I waw refered to Dr. Rothwell who is an excellent Rheumatologist. Knowlegeable, patience, understanding and thorough are some of the words that describe his fine doctor. Thank you Dr. Rothwell for helping me to cope with my pain issues. I would highly recommend Dr. Rothwell to anyone suffering from chronic pain.

Submitted June 26, 2010 | flag

My late husband had ZERO help from anyone UNTIL Dr. Bob. He LOVED Dr. Bob. Crippled with a rare devastating illness. Dr. Bob helpedhim and brought jo back to his life, I cannot tell you how much he did for him, jst e Being Dr. Bo. Competent, realistic, down to earth, honest, honiorable and just downright good at what he does. Thee is no other Doctor I canthink of that helped so much, ina situaton that was unimaginabe.

Submitted Dec. 15, 2009 | flag

Great Doctor! cannot say enough about how precise and accurate he is with diagnostic results. He was able to help my husband when other doctors gave up. He saved my husbands life.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2009 | flag

He is the best!! Everything said below, says it all. He has saved me from a very unpleasant life.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2009 | flag

Other members of the medical community would be well advised to take note of the way Dr. Rothwell conducts his practice. Extremely competent and well-mannered, friendly and genuinely caring about the welfare of his suffering patients, he is the most outstanding doctor with whom I have ever dealt. He is most sought after and therefore rarely punctual in the absolute sense, because of the high number of patients he treats on a daily basis. The lengthy time he spends with his patients more than compensates for this minor inconvenience. His retirement when it eventually comes, will be a major loss for the medical community, but even more so for his patients.

Submitted Oct. 29, 2009 | flag