Rate Dr. Michelle Withers

Dr. Michelle Withers's Ratings

This lady comes into the room with a very stuck up attitude! She doesn't smile, and she assumes because she is a doctor ..for skin, that she is god. Please lady! Half the world carries around a degree, but doesn't act stuck up like you. She saw me, gave me attitude, refused to take my problem seriously and was out the door in less than a minute. My appointment, which I waited nearly a year for, lasted less than 5 minutes. What a waste of time. I am so upset that I had to wait so long to see her with no solution to my problem. She just glanced for a second and that was it. She didn't even wash her hands or clean off my skin. Dirtball doctor.Check your attitude at the door "doc"! I am going to see a real dermatologist!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2505643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Great receptionist! Great location with underground parking free! Being punctual doesn't mean a thing when you feel rushed in the appointment and cry in the car afterwards. With a rare skin disease with no cure and three dermatologists later I had such a negative , close minded appointment with this Dr. Listen to your patients and encourage their alternative success as many diseases can be very physically and emotionally draining for years. Of there is no cure take note of what your patients tell you or give them a chance to speak. It may help research or patients in future. Sometimes Dr make us feel like a number and a $! Off to the Natural path I go...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr. Withers seems nice enough, but in the appointments we have had, I am not made to feel like she has done a thorough check and I have melanoma on both sides of the family. I feel like she may not be the best at preventative care, though she is very knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

Just finished seeing this Doctor. I have NO idea why so many leave such negative feedback about her? Her receptionist was GREAT and Doctor Withers was GREAT as well? Did not wait at all, got called in exactly on time!! I was there to see Dr. Withers about facial flushing after sustaining a brachial plexus injury. Not only did she look at this issue for me but i brought up 2 OTHER issues i was having and she looked at both of them for me as well. She listened to all my wife and i had to say and took the time to explain things to us CLEARLY. This was NOT a rushed in and out visit. Again not sure why these negative comments are on here. We were VERY worried about seeing her based on that negative feedback. TRUST us she is GREAT. Just because one does not agree with a diagnosis sure does not give them the right to bash someone. Thank you to both Dr. Withers and her Receptionist!! Keep up the GREAT work, Heidi and Mike Bilodeau

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

I also read some reviews on Dr Withers that were pretty negative and quite frankly it kind of freaked me out. I went in to meet with her. She was punctual. Her receptionist was pleasant. Dr withers was very pleasant. No issues!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

On time, friendly (laughed the whole visit...) Gave good, reassuring explanations, treated a minor ailment and scheduled me for minor surgery within a month. A young, good looking (hot) Doctor!I can't really understand the "pickle-up-the-bum" attitude of some of the other reviews as they were not even close to what I experienced. I would highly recommend her. My experience was overwhelmingly positive...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

This doctor knows her stuff inside and out. You can trust her judgement. She is a good teacher too. The rash all over my face was scary awful, but she knew what it was immediately, taught me what to do, and I'm brand new! What a relief! She was right on time for my appointment. Her secretary is very helpful and nice too. Thank you for helping me, Dr Withers! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719088].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I was referred by my family doctor to Dr. Withers. I find her very knowledgeable and straightforward. My issue was more of cosmetic procedure, it turned out. But what I like about this doctor is she's not only concerned about the cosmetic side of my skin but also pointed out some issues about my skin that is cancer preventive. She has no assistant and does the procedure by herself. Unlike other derma doctors I've seen in the past that have assistants this doctor is highly skilled and knows everything under the sun. I don't mind paying for any cosmetic procedure available in her office ( and there aren't many ) but still worth the money and time. I sure will want to go back to this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2012

Very efficiently run office. I have been 6 times and never had to wait. They call in advance of your appointment to remind you (because I had to book 3-4 months ahead last time I went). She caught my melanoma in situ (stage one melanoma) and sent me to a great surgeon to have it removed. I go back regularly to have my moles checked out. There was one mole I thought might eb suspicous, she thought it looked fine but she said she'd be happy to remove it if I have a bad feeling about it. I'm a loyalist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2012

Totally agree with other patients who say this termatologist is unprofessional, narrow minded, and obnoxious. Dr. Withers refused to give me some tests which my family doctor suggested, and said those tests were useless because other patients had done that before and results were normal. As a doctor, how could she diagnose my case based on the testing results of other patients ? By the way, she prescribed some very aggressive medicines that might complicate my healthy conditions. Anyways, making an appointment with and seeing dr. Withers is a waste of time. Not recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719096].votes_count ]]