Rate Dr. Michelle Withers

Dr. Michelle Withers's Ratings

I had an appointment with Dr Withers to look at some moles that are looking unruly. She was very punctual, thorough, and friendly. It was a huge improvement over my last dermatologist's appointment. I would definitely recommend her to friends and colleagues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2734169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

I find that Dr. Withers doesn't really have much bedside manners. She spent about 5 minutes with me, and didn't ask me much about my skin or medical history. She rushed through our appointment and didn't provide enough information for my acne and mole concerns. She provided one recommendation after looking at my mole and skin for less than 10 seconds. She told me that there's no other alternatives or options. There can't only be one option for a remedy. The consultation was too rush considering I waited 2 months for my appointment. I'd prefer not to see her again. But I'll definitely seek a second option from another dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

Wonderful bedside manner. Puts you at ease. Very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2695473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Not a very good doctor. Rushed me out of the room. She did not respond properly to my concerns and only spent about 8 mins with me and told me she only has so much time.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2611340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

One of the finest Doctor in BC. I have been there twice and she knows what treatment is required. She is friendly and spends time to discuss about the treatment and well being. Great staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2591280].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

This lady comes into the room with a very stuck up attitude! She doesn't smile, and she assumes because she is a doctor ..for skin, that she is god. Please lady! Half the world carries around a degree, but doesn't act stuck up like you. She saw me, gave me attitude, refused to take my problem seriously and was out the door in less than a minute. My appointment, which I waited nearly a year for, lasted less than 5 minutes. What a waste of time. I am so upset that I had to wait so long to see her with no solution to my problem. She just glanced for a second and that was it. She didn't even wash her hands or clean off my skin. Check your attitude at the door "doc"! I am going to see a real dermatologist!!!!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2505643].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

Great receptionist! Great location with underground parking free! Being punctual doesn't mean a thing when you feel rushed in the appointment and cry in the car afterwards. With a rare skin disease with no cure and three dermatologists later I had such a negative , close minded appointment with this Dr. Listen to your patients and encourage their alternative success as many diseases can be very physically and emotionally draining for years. Of there is no cure take note of what your patients tell you or give them a chance to speak. It may help research or patients in future. Sometimes Dr make us feel like a number and a $! Off to the Natural path I go...

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2494558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr. Withers seems nice enough, but in the appointments we have had, I am not made to feel like she has done a thorough check and I have melanoma on both sides of the family. I feel like she may not be the best at preventative care, though she is very knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1719092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

Just finished seeing this Doctor. I have NO idea why so many leave such negative feedback about her? Her receptionist was GREAT and Doctor Withers was GREAT as well? Did not wait at all, got called in exactly on time!! I was there to see Dr. Withers about facial flushing after sustaining a brachial plexus injury. Not only did she look at this issue for me but i brought up 2 OTHER issues i was having and she looked at both of them for me as well. She listened to all my wife and i had to say and took the time to explain things to us CLEARLY. This was NOT a rushed in and out visit. Again not sure why these negative comments are on here. We were VERY worried about seeing her based on that negative feedback. TRUST us she is GREAT. Just because one does not agree with a diagnosis sure does not give them the right to bash someone. Thank you to both Dr. Withers and her Receptionist!! Keep up the GREAT work, Heidi and Mike Bilodeau

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2013

I also read some reviews on Dr Withers that were pretty negative and quite frankly it kind of freaked me out. I went in to meet with her. She was punctual. Her receptionist was pleasant. Dr withers was very pleasant. No issues!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719090].votes_count ]]