Rate Dr. Dennis Kreptul

Dr. Dennis Kreptul's Ratings

I ended up seeing a new doctor. I apparently work the hours his office is open, and calling him after work he has no voicemail and makes no effort have e-mail or any real means for me to contact him and book an appointment. My skin condition is at a pre-cancerous stage because of his inattentiveness, I could have died from this condition due to his carelessness. Please see a new doctor if he is yours.

Submitted June 6, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kreptul has been my GP since Dr. Libin left UCMC; and inherited a rather "challenging" file with complex spinal problems(multiple surgeries) and an ischemic(sp?) stroke. He has always been a compassionate professional, with a genuine interest in my well being; backed up with a terrific wealth of information and suggestions. I am truly lucky to have him and dread thed day when not in his care!!

Submitted May 5, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient at UCMC for over 20 years, Dr. Kreptul is the fourth doc I've had since then. He is always extremely pleasant, helpful and attentive. Yes, there are times when you see only his resident, but if you ask to see him, he makes the time. I have been misdiagnosed at my local drop in more times than I can count, so I always call his office before I go to a drop in. They have been great at booking me the same or next day if need be.

Submitted March 3, 2011 | flag

Rufused care! What about hypocratic oath? Came to Dr with symptoms & old medical records to back story still refused to test!

Submitted Nov. 30, 2010 | flag

This doctor is more like a researcher type than a people's doctor; he never examined me hands-on; how much did he care? unpleasant but knowledgeable...academic. bookish.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2010 | flag

He is my family doctor and I am extremely pleased with him in every respect. If there is one complaint, it would be on the waiting time.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2010 | flag

This guy is my family doctor yet I have never met him. He sends his students to look at my problems. Not one of them ever takes time to read my file. My shoulder hurts and I told the doctor that and that student asked if I can move my arm and told me it was fine. Terrible service. I asked if I needed a yearly physical and was told I don't ever need to worry about it. My shoulder still hurts and I could have a bagel sized cancer in my prostate and I'd never know because no one bothered to check.

Submitted July 9, 2010 | flag

I totally agree with all the previous comments about this doctor. He is knowledgeable, thorough, attentive, good bed side manner,available and gives the impression that he cares about each patient, not just his pocketbook, scheduling and pushing prescriptions. A doctor to be emulated by many of his peers.

Submitted April 10, 2007 | flag

Really caring and thoughtful, takes his time, listens. Very knowledgeable - reasearches, gets second opinions, great doctor

Submitted March 27, 2007 | flag

Wonderful Dr. Never makes you feel rushed and always talks to you like you are the most important patient he has. I had been seeing him since I was a small girl and wish he would COME BACK to Edmonton! Role model for all Dr.'s both from his knowledge and how he treats patients with compassion, respect and honesty! Please come back to Edmonton!

Submitted March 16, 2007 | flag