Dr. Margaret Lawson

Dr. Margaret Lawson

Rate Dr. Margaret Lawson

Dr. Margaret Lawson's Ratings

I've been dealing with Dr. Lawson for about a year and a half now, and have always found her to be professional, polite, and incredibly caring.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2010 | flag

My son has hypothyroidism and has been a patient of Dr. Lawson's for 14 years. I have always received excellent service and advice. She has always been very considerate of both my son and myself. I absolutely recommend her.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2007 | flag

My child has had an excellent experience with Dr. Lawson.

Submitted July 14, 2007 | flag

I can't understand how she can receive such a bad review. She is an EXCELLENT Dr. My daughter has been in her care for 5 years for congenital hypothyroidism. I find her to be extremely knowledable, personable and dependable. I trust her completely with my daughters care.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2007 | flag

Dr. Lawson is an outstanding doctor. She has been my daughter's diabetes doctor for the past 6 years and she has given her excellent advice with every problem that we have encountered. She is an expert in the field and has presented to parents at CHEO (Children's Hospital) yearly about groundbreaking research. We are very thankful we have Dr. Lawson and feel that our daughter's diabetes is under control largely because of her excellent care.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2007 | flag

Our son has been a patient of Dr. Lawson's for 8 years and she has been consistently excellent. She always takes the time to answer any questions that we have and even responds promptly to e-mails or phone calls if I have a question or concern between appointments. It's unfortunate that someone else had a bad experience, but we have found her to be an excellent physician.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2007 | flag

VERY UNKNOWLEDGEABLE makes assumptions, is very unreasonable ,arrogant,rude and worse then mean.She is unable to listen or be reasoned with,and will not be open to any opinion except her own.She is the Chief of Endocrinology at C.H.E.O

Submitted Jan. 14, 2007 | flag