Rate Dr. Frank Ferreira

Dr. Frank Ferreira's Ratings

Very pleasant helpful staff. Dr Ferreira is a fantastic dentist, far better than any other that I have visited here or in the UK. I would never want yo visit any other dentist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Dr.Frank makes me feel like family when I am in his office! He has made me proud of my smile!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

Dr. Ferreira and his team are absolutely amazing! I've never been so comfortable in the dental chair. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

I highly recomend Dr. Ferreira. I damaged a filling and they booked me in the next day to have it repaired. Him, his staff and his Hygenist seem to really care about your best interests and do a great job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Absolutely amazing staff! Dr. F is the best, kind, patient, thorough - so glad my family and I go there!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Dr. Ferreira is one of the best dentists I have ever had. He and his staff are always friendly and kind. They take care of billing my benefits provider so that it is hassle free. I would highly recommend them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2013

I adore Dr. Frank and his staff :) they are so kind, friendly and good at what they do. I am SO thankful to have him as my dentist. You can count on cheerful efficient service every time you go for a visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Very friendly and knowledgable staff. Always a good experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

Oh my God ... Where to start the praise. I have been a patient of Frank's for 20 years. Awesome! Great dentist who is gentle, funny, knowledgeable, and easy on the eyes. Lol on occassion he will sing along to the overhead music, crack jokes and make you smile. So very caring and personable. We have followed him everytime he changed offices and will continue to do so. Thanks for making our visits painfree and fun, your the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

WOW...I am so glad i found out about Dr. Ferreira on this website. Everything I have read about him here is true.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719474].votes_count ]]