Dr. Frank Ferreira

Dr. Frank Ferreira

Rate Dr. Frank Ferreira

Dr. Frank Ferreira's Ratings

Absolutely amazing staff! Dr. F is the best, kind, patient, thorough - so glad my family and I go there!

Submitted May 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ferreira is one of the best dentists I have ever had. He and his staff are always friendly and kind. They take care of billing my benefits provider so that it is hassle free. I would highly recommend them!

Submitted Dec. 5, 2013 | flag

I adore Dr. Frank and his staff :) they are so kind, friendly and good at what they do. I am SO thankful to have him as my dentist. You can count on cheerful efficient service every time you go for a visit.

Submitted June 17, 2013 | flag

Very friendly and knowledgable staff. Always a good experience.

Submitted May 3, 2013 | flag

Oh my God ... Where to start the praise. I have been a patient of Frank's for 20 years. Awesome! Great dentist who is gentle, funny, knowledgeable, and easy on the eyes. Lol on occassion he will sing along to the overhead music, crack jokes and make you smile. So very caring and personable. We have followed him everytime he changed offices and will continue to do so. Thanks for making our visits painfree and fun, your the best!

Submitted May 9, 2012 | flag

WOW...I am so glad i found out about Dr. Ferreira on this website. Everything I have read about him here is true.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Ferreira for about 10 years and I wouldn't dream of ever seeing anyone else. His staff is wonderful and I will be taking my kids to him as well once they need appointments. Great business and great service along with amazing committment to your dental health.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ferreira is by far the best dentist in town. Great little office, always clean and comfortable and his staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2011 | flag

I AM A VERY FEARFUL PATIENT - HAVE NEVER HAD GOOD EXPERIENCES WITH DENTISTS. DR FRANK IS SO KIND, GENTLE AND PUTS ME RIGHT AT EASE. YOU WILL NOT FEEL THE NEEDLE AT ALL - SOMETIMES I AM EVEN SURPRISED HE IS DONE !!! FANTASTIC - I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM AND HIS TEAM!

Submitted Jan. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ferreira is an excellent dentist, his staff is great. The fact that he's knowledgeable, explains everything and is honest is fantastic, the fact he can do it in Portuguese and serve a wider group of people in the community makes him spectacular! Dr. Ferreira is a pleasure to have as a dentist and does a great job on my teeth!

Submitted Nov. 3, 2010 | flag