Rate Dr. Walter Brandner

Dr. Walter Brandner's Ratings

My family loves Dr Brandner. He will take all the time you need to listen and explain things to you. He has a wonderful sense of humor and is easy to talk to. He spends time telling you how to take care of your present health problems and is a big believer in preventive steps to tale. Highly recommend. Office staff is very nice also. Gloria Banks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Best doctor I've ever been to. He has been our family Dr for 20 years. He will take as much time as you need to talk to you, explaining everything. Wonderful man and doctor. Highly recommend him. Office people are so very nice also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2689072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

Love Dr. Brandner. He has a wonderful bedside manner and I always feel comfortable talking with him. He listens and takes time to explain everything. I never feel rushed. There is a bit of a wait, but I understand this is because he takes his time with each patient. The wait time has improved as of late, as well. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Love Dr. Brandner. The wait is a bit long to see him, but only because he takes time with each patient to really understand and help their symptoms/whatever is it they are there for. However, WORST front desk women. SO RUDE. Even on the phone, they will make you feel like an idiot!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2012

Love Dr Brandner, even after I moved to Anniston, I still drive all the way to Birmingham to sit to wait to be seen by him!! I've been seeing him for 11 yrs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

Dr. Brandner is extremely intelligent and goes out of his way to explain the medicine behind what he is doing. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

Has been my physician for more than 20 years. Very interested in his patients. Wouldn't go anywhere else. But do be prepared to sit for a while in the waiting room.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2010

He is very slow, will make you wait a hour or more. Dr brandner will schedule you for more than one vist to get more money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2010

DR BRANDNER IS AN EXCELLENT DR WHO LISTENS TO WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE. HE IS VERY KNOWLEGEABLE AND ADVISES YOU HOW TO STAY WELLAND GET BETTER .I WIIL CRY THE DAY HE RETIRES!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2010

always makes me wait over one hour before getting in room and then another 20 min in room before seeing me.extra billing not done by Dr. Abroms in same practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719614].votes_count ]]