Rate Dr. Walter Brandner

Dr. Walter Brandner's Ratings

Love Dr. Brandner. He has a wonderful bedside manner and I always feel comfortable talking with him. He listens and takes time to explain everything. I never feel rushed. There is a bit of a wait, but I understand this is because he takes his time with each patient. The wait time has improved as of late, as well. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

Love Dr. Brandner. The wait is a bit long to see him, but only because he takes time with each patient to really understand and help their symptoms/whatever is it they are there for. However, WORST front desk women. SO RUDE. Even on the phone, they will make you feel like an idiot!

Submitted Sept. 12, 2012 | flag

Love Dr Brandner, even after I moved to Anniston, I still drive all the way to Birmingham to sit to wait to be seen by him!! I've been seeing him for 11 yrs.

Submitted July 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Brandner is extremely intelligent and goes out of his way to explain the medicine behind what he is doing. I would highly recommend him.

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag

Has been my physician for more than 20 years. Very interested in his patients. Wouldn't go anywhere else. But do be prepared to sit for a while in the waiting room.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2010 | flag

He is very slow, will make you wait a hour or more. Dr brandner will schedule you for more than one vist to get more money.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2010 | flag

DR BRANDNER IS AN EXCELLENT DR WHO LISTENS TO WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE. HE IS VERY KNOWLEGEABLE AND ADVISES YOU HOW TO STAY WELLAND GET BETTER .I WIIL CRY THE DAY HE RETIRES!

Submitted June 12, 2010 | flag

always makes me wait over one hour before getting in room and then another 20 min in room before seeing me.extra billing not done by Dr. Abroms in same practice.

Submitted June 10, 2010 | flag

Dr. Brandner is great. In the years past the wait was a little long but that has gotten better. The fact that he is taking his time with each patient to do a through job totally negates any irritation about the wait time. I know now what time to schedule my appointments so that my wait is minimal, usually 10 minutes or so with an appointment. He was highly recommended by my Mother who is a Bham area RN and he has been my Doctor since I left my pediatrician almost 15 years ago. He is extremely patient and knowledgeable and he has a hearty laugh and is quick with a joke. I've seen doc-in-a-box Doctors over the years on Saturdays or after-hours and I've never found one, besides Brandner, that actually listened to me about my own body & health..imagine that!

Submitted June 12, 2009 | flag

Brandner takes whatever time necessary to make his point and is extremely helpful. He does lose points in punctuality because of his helpfulness but I do not believe anyone would have it any other way. I also appreciate a cuss word from him at times. It makes him human.

Submitted March 28, 2008 | flag