Rate Dr. Robert K. Fell

Dr. Robert K. Fell's Ratings

Dr. Fell is one of the greatest doctors i have been to i wouldn't go to another

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

I love Dr. Fell. He is a wonderful doctor who my mother and I went to for many years. It is my understanding that he recently retired, and I am so sad about this because I will truly miss him. He was knowledgeable, kind, and had a wonderful bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2012

Dr Fell is the best. He is very caring and attentive to his patients. He will literly hold your had and walk you through everything. But he is on medical leave again. Get well soon Dr fell

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2012

Wonderful. The best Dr. I have ever been to. I will surely return if the need ever arises.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719806].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2011

Dr. Fell is the best dr. EVER! I've been seeing him for 20+ yrs. He delivered both my kids. He even gave me his home # to make sure he could be there to deliver. He's NEVER been rushed. ALWAYS answers my questions. And tries to make you as comfortable as possible. Even my husband LOVES him. He & our pediatritian are the best doctors I've had my entire life. Thanks doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719805].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2010

My experience with Dr. Fell was very positive. He listened to me and made me feel very comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2010

I love him matter of fact I ask him to deliever my baby for me in January! I LOVE HIM!!Keep Up The Good Work Fell!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719803].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2010

I LIKE THE WAY HE EXPLAINS THINGS TO YOU WHEN YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. AND HAS A VERY GOOD BEDSIDE MANNER

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719802].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2010

Dr. Robert Fell and his staff is the best! He delivered all three of my kids and i never once had any compliants. Blessed to have such a caring doctor and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

I hated him i rathered dr. Foreman. Dr. Fell has his hands full with all his patients and he has no time for personalized care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1719800].votes_count ]]