Dr. Antonin Kodet

Dr. Antonin Kodet

Rate Dr. Antonin Kodet

Dr. Antonin Kodet's Ratings

I highly recommend Dr. Kodet based on my own great results. I saw him with severe chronic neck pains, numbness in my arms and a non-resolving middle ear infection. I had very low energy as well as digestive and endocrine disorders. I was stressed out, anxious, consistently ill, gaining weight and getting worse. My pain was dramatically reduced starting right after the initial treatment. In comparison, I had previously endured 6 months of extensive treatments with other doctors & practitioners that was leading nowhere. The inner ear infection resolved by the third day of using his herbs (no antibiotics). Thanks to his background in both physical as well as internal medicine, he was able to gradually address all my other concerns and helped me to regain my energy. I am back in the gym, running my business and successfully finishing my doctoral studies. If that wasn’t good enough, I also lost 15 kg/33 lb.!

Submitted Oct. 22, 2013 | flag

Please don't waste your precious time and money going to this doctor. He sounded very sophisticated at first and I believed what he said. When he found out I had cancer his rate increased. When I rephrased the reasons for my illness from him in less sophisticated terms, back to my husband, I realized how hokey they sounded. Example, " Unaddressed illnesses moves more deeply into your body and create cancer. Really fit people that get cancer because they have lower cholesterol and their body can't detoxify" At one point he even told me it was my fault for being too "diligent" about wanting to record everything he said.

Submitted July 3, 2013 | flag

Dr.Kodet was very Instrumental in the recovery of my family member when they were hospitalized. He has a wonderful bedside manner, and explains everything so that we could understand what the treatments were. what effects the treatments would have, and when we would start seeing signs of recovery. Dr Kodet Also explained the ailment in the fullest detail so that we completely understood any current and future complications that might come up. I would highly recommend Dr.Kodet to any individual who is in need of a naturopathic doctor.

Submitted July 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kodet was one of the few doctors/naturopaths that was able to help me. He saw me in 2002 in BC when I was suffering from severe post-viral fatigue syndrome with immune abnormalities in the blood. While another naturopath made me sicker, Dr. Kodet understood how weak I was and put me on a special rotating diet with simple natural remedies. And within weeks I was getting better, with the help of another experienced acupuncturist from Beijing. Where pharmaceuticals and Western medicine failed, Dr. Kodet and my acupuncturist helped me on my slow road to recovery. Thank you!

Submitted June 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kodet is a wonderful doctor always ready to help with any health issue we might have. He always treats the cause of the problem not just the symptoms. He always listens to our concerns and always finds a way to treat the issue. Thank you Dr. Kodet.

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

I had two visits with him which I paid for and then came home each time with a few hundred dollars worth of herbs HE sells. He was late seeing me both times and he seemed more concerned that everyone remove their footwear than treating the patient. Toooooo anal for me. Our personalities do not blend well I will admit. Too cheap to get his own receptionist. I felt ripped off.

Submitted May 21, 2013 | flag

Dr Kodet excels in his field. My daughter has always complained of severe stomach pains. She had an ultra sound done and was checked out by a doctor and told they could not find a cause. Dr Kodet was able to quickly link to food sensitivities. For myself I was suffering from excruciating pain with TMJ. I had already seen one of the best Dentist in the city who does "bioesthetic dentistry" and was told after having a cat scan and MRI the TMJ had progressed to the point where he could no longer help. My pain was unbearable I tried every pain killer I could find to no avail normally I do not even take aspirin. Dr Kodet was amazing he eliminated my pain before I left his office. I cannot thank him enough I could barely work, sleep, couldn't eat and had just about given up hope. Dr Kodet is very carIng, will fit you into his already busy schedule and never rushes you out the door. Dr Kodet is a rare find and I have recommended him to others in need of help.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2013 | flag

I took my 4 year old son who was diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder to see Dr. kodet. Dr. kodet put him on a hypoallergenic diet - which we followed for 3 months. He said it wasn't necessary to do a food sensitivity test. During the months that we seen Dr. kodet, my son was on 13 different herbs. Dr. Kodet was trying to find a diagnosis for my son and said he couldn't quite pinpoint what it was so he wanted ME to look through a homeopathy book to see what I could find. Also, During two of our visits Dr. Kodet made inappropriate comments regarding my son's underwear. We stopped seeing Dr. Kodet and started to see a ND who specializes in pediatrics. She couldn't believe the number of herbs my son was on. She said they were extremely strong for a child. There are many options for ND's - I do not recommend Dr. Kodet.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2012 | flag

Absolutely refreshing seeingn Dr Kodet. It was nice to know a doctor actually cared and performed real assessments on patients. He was knowledgeable and attentive. He made sure we understood everything. He is definitely not conventional but exactly what Canada needs. Not a pill pusher. I am so excited to continue our visits with Dr Kodet. Worth every penny!

Submitted Oct. 9, 2012 | flag

He listens carefully and asks lots of questions. He prescribes herbal tinctures and homeopathic remedies and ensures they are the correct ones by muscle testing them. He gives detail advice about diet - he's even written a pretty good cook book to help sensitive patients revise their eating habits. He also does chiropratic adjustments and prescribes exercises. In short, he covers all the bases thoroughly and with compassion. He has assisted me in a making major life style change which is essential for my healing. And his rates are less than other less effective naturpaths I've seen.

Submitted July 2, 2012 | flag