Dr. Andrew P. Sinesi

Rate Dr. Andrew P. Sinesi

Dr. Andrew P. Sinesi's Ratings

Dr Sinesi is a great doctor,he makes the visits to the office much easier my son loves him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][612828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

he is extremely caring and knows my child. whenever we get dr abularrage because dr sinesi isn't available, we cringe... dr A will force a follow up visit even if there is nothing wrong and if didnt love dr sinesi, i would switch pediatricians

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][612827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2011

Dr. Sinesi is the best ever my kids love him, the office manager sucks thts the only bad thing about that office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][612826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. Sinesi is a caring and intelligent physician. I've only had wonderful experiences with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][612825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Dr. Sinesi is an amazing and caring dr. He always remembers my son's name (he says his name while we are in the waiting room, before he sees his chart). He is great w/ both my kids. Very knowledgable. Unfortunatley, I can't stand the office manager and the dr. in charge (Dr. Abularrage).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][612824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Dr. Sinesi is the best pediatrician I've ever been to. Highly recommend, my son wants to go to dr. Sinesi every week. Keep up the excellent job Dr. Sinesi.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][612823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2010

Words can't describe the care we receive from Dr Sinesi. He is by far a wonderful pediatrician. His knowledge and the comfort level we have is indescribable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][612822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

He is a wonderful doctor, one who listens to every complain of any illness you'd have with ease and comfort. He always gave the right advises as a doctor and anyone who visits him will come out feeling secured and satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][612821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

Love him! the greatest pediatrician. So much better than Dr Abularrge!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][612820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2009

Dr. Sinesi puts my children at ease. My son loves visiting the dr. because he thinks Dr. Sinesi is his buddy. My husband and I are very happy that we found this dr. because he takes his time explaining our children's conditions to us. He makes sure that we leave his office with all of our questions answered. When we leave his office, we are always satisfied with his service. A few times, he even called our home just to check how our children were recovering from viruses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][612819].votes_count ]]