Dr. Andrew P. Sinesi

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 10 reviews. Dr. Andrew P. Sinesi has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Andrew" to "Andrew P."

21/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "LONG ISLAND CITY" to "New York"
RID: 2694794
26/06/13 1 5 5 5 Dr Sinesi is a great doctor,he makes the visits to the office much easier my son loves him
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 1567475
21/10/11 3 5 5 5 he is extremely caring and knows my child. whenever we get dr abularrage because dr sinesi isn't available, we cringe... dr A will force a follow up visit even if there is nothing wrong and if didnt love dr sinesi, i would switch pediatricians
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1455328
02/06/11 1 5 5 5 Dr. Sinesi is the best ever my kids love him, the office manager sucks thts the only bad thing about that office.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1423368
22/04/11 2 4 5 5 Dr. Sinesi is a caring and intelligent physician. I've only had wonderful experiences with him.
RID: 1410074
07/04/11 1 5 5 5 Dr. Sinesi is an amazing and caring dr. He always remembers my son's name (he says his name while we are in the waiting room, before he sees his chart). He is great w/ both my kids. Very knowledgable. Unfortunatley, I can't stand the office manager and the dr. in charge (Dr. Abularrage).
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1236672
25/08/10 2 5 5 5 Dr. Sinesi is the best pediatrician I've ever been to. Highly recommend, my son wants to go to dr. Sinesi every week. Keep up the excellent job Dr. Sinesi.
Insurance: GHI
RID: 1204068
08/07/10 4 5 5 5 Words can't describe the care we receive from Dr Sinesi. He is by far a wonderful pediatrician. His knowledge and the comfort level we have is indescribable.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1129717
17/03/10 5 5 5 5 He is a wonderful doctor, one who listens to every complain of any illness you'd have with ease and comfort. He always gave the right advises as a doctor and anyone who visits him will come out feeling secured and satisfied.
RID: 1036524
17/11/09 5 3 5 5 Love him! the greatest pediatrician. So much better than Dr Abularrge!  Respond
RID: 685840
17/09/08 3 5 5 5 Dr. Sinesi puts my children at ease. My son loves visiting the dr. because he thinks Dr. Sinesi is his buddy. My husband and I are very happy that we found this dr. because he takes his time explaining our children's conditions to us. He makes sure that we leave his office with all of our questions answered. When we leave his office, we are always satisfied with his service. A few times, he even called our home just to check how our children were recovering from viruses.