Dr. Panos Andreou

Dr. Panos Andreou

Rate Dr. Panos Andreou

Dr. Panos Andreou's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Andreou for over 10 years and have had all positive experiences! All the fillings that I've had done have been great and I'm very happy with the results I got from the whitening kit :-) The staff is always polite and cheerful and answers any questions that I have. I had my teeth cleaned the other day and the hygienist always does such a wonderfully thorough job! I always feel like I'm taken great care of when I'm there and I would recommend this office to anyone who needs a great dentist!

Submitted May 11, 2014 | flag

I'm finding a hard time believing some of the poor ratings for Dr. Andreou and his staff. I've been visiting his office on the Surrey/Delta border since it opened for a number of Dental issues and have never had any problems. While I do acknowledge that not everyone may be happy with their visit for one reason or another. I find the service and skill provided by Dr. Andreou and his staff very professional. If you have any questions, they provide the answers you require. If you have options as to your treatment, they give you time to make an informed decision. Give him and his staff a visit, I'm sure you'll be satisfied. Keep in mind some are never happy, and that's often reflected in their poor reviews........

Submitted April 28, 2014 | flag

Saw Doctor last week . He seemed helpful and informative. However I will NOT be returning. His front staff, an older lady was probably the most rude individual I've ever met. She was not at all helpful. Told me I need to call my insurance to find out if covered, when I explained my other office does this for me she became quite abrupt and rude. Don't go to this office unless you enjoy be treated rudely!! I feel sorry for the Doctor to have such people representing him and speaking with his custmers. Avoid this office!!

Submitted Aug. 25, 2013 | flag

Rude and unhelpful. When I did not go for his expensive treatment plan, he could not give me the time of day. Stay away!

Submitted Aug. 7, 2013 | flag

I just had most of my teeth crowned (capped). Dr Andreou took all the time needed to get the job done. The doctor and staff made me feel relaxed. They focused the entire day on me and the job turned out amazing. They knew i was coming from out of town, so he even completed the job within a week. If you need any cosmetic work, from a single veneer to your whole mouth, go see him.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2012 | flag

Do not have wisdom teeth removed from this dentist. Do not recommend him for any work. My son had infection following wisdom teeth removal,our questions were not answered,the staff appeared rushed and unsure in what they were doing.Dr.Andreou then wanted to do a root canal on my son's molar tooth?? When I questioned his reasoning for doing a root canal,he shrugged his shoulders and said it happens?? We visited another professional dentist,who then referred us immediately to an ear nose and throat specialist! My son DEFINITELY did not need a root canal.If you are unsure of something,admit it and refer to someone who can give your patients the care they need.

Submitted Dec. 26, 2011 | flag

For years, I had been seeing a dentist who had caused me a lot of pain. He continually messed up my fillings and avoidable second visits became the norm. Finally I had enough when it came time for me to get my wisdom teeth out. I knew that it would be no good to let this go ahead with the doctor I had. So I went to see Dr. Andreou. Terrified of what was to come, I went from shaking in the chair on the verge of tears in anxiety, to him taking the one out right there five minutes later! He gave me time to feel fully relaxed, and I really appreciated that. He then removed my other three without incident. Needless to say, he is my dentist from now on!

Submitted Feb. 3, 2011 | flag

This was my first visit to him. Doctor seems knowledgeable and gives you enough time to answer your questions But, I was not very impressed with the attitude of the front desk staff. May be it is just that one person (I hope) but even they should treat the patients with respect.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2010 | flag

Dr.Panos andreou was a very good dentise and keeped my finanichwfgwhte6 ugv4

Submitted May 23, 2010 | flag

I can't say enough about the quality of care I recieved. The front staff made me feel very comfortable about seeing a dentist again, they were helpful and polite and assured me Dr.Andreou would take good care of me. Thank-you staff and Dr.Andreou for relieving my fears and making a dental visit a pleasure, I will be returning and informing all my friends and co-workers that this is the office to go to for all your dental needs.

Submitted May 6, 2010 | flag