Rate Dr. Jeffrey Bratvold

Dr. Jeffrey Bratvold's Ratings

Dr Bratvold is the best doctor in medicine hat and im very blessed to have him as my family doctor, he listens to you and doesnt rush you out the door, he really cares for his patients. thank you dr bratvold and your helpful staff

Submitted Dec. 23, 2010 | flag

I love Dr. Bratvold. I've moved to Calgary and still travel back to Medicine Hat to see him. I trust him and find him very kind and helpful. He's easy to talk to and actually cares about your problems. I'm proud to call him my doctor!!

Submitted July 7, 2008 | flag

He is very pleasent and has very good bedside mannersHis staff are all very pleasent and never rude in the office oe on the phone

Submitted Aug. 14, 2007 | flag

Unfortunately, due to a serious lack of judgement, a life was lost due to this Dr. Hopefully no one will ever have to experience the loss we've lived with because of this Dr. ego

Submitted Aug. 14, 2007 | flag

He has been our Doctor for 10 years, he is always interested in the whole you and never lets anything slide. Love Him!!! My Kids love him!!!

Submitted June 8, 2007 | flag

he is one of the kindest,most knowledgable,sincere people i have ever met. he never blows off anything no matter how small,and he always has time to listen. there are few people in this world never mind THE ALMIGHTY DOCTERS who rate in my life as high as this man. he took care of my sick mother like she was his. there are no words to describe what that meant to me. sheila mabbot

Submitted April 27, 2007 | flag

Cannot say enough about the great care and attention he has given my daughter in the year since her accident which left her with serious and permanent injuries. He treats her mental health needs as well as her physical needs. We couldn;t have found a better [physician to see her through this difficult time.

Submitted April 5, 2007 | flag

This Doctor is a One-in-a-Million! I am blessed to have him as my Doctor...& my family's as well. He is incredibly knowledgable, patient & kind. He is also very thorough, never over-looking anything. I have nothing but good to say about this Doctor. Medicine Hat is so fortunate to have him, & so am I!

Submitted April 3, 2007 | flag

He's by far the best Dr. around, hands down, no competition. I am truly blessed to have him on my side. So kind, gentle and caring....these are qualities difficult to find in the medical profession. I completely trust him with my life. I've never heard a negative comment about him. He genuinely listens and cares about you, takes the time to hear what you have to say. When he used to do walk in clinic, it would be so difficult to get in to see him as everyone wanted to see him. Rarely a wait for the other Dr.'s in walk in. Can't say enough and I hope that he reads all the wonderful things people are saying about him.

Submitted March 31, 2007 | flag

always takes the time to be fully understanding of what the problem is. very thourough, and always polite. has patiece with children too. you don't feel that you are burdening him with your problems.

Submitted March 28, 2007 | flag