Rate Dr. Mark A. Bonner

Dr. Mark A. Bonner's Ratings

I had the same MD for 20 years and was forced to change secondary to my insurance. On the first visit I was there 3 hours and very frustated. Once Dr Bonner came into the room and spent a great deal of time not only answering my questions but making sure that my 15yo. daughter also had no questions or concerns, as it was her he was treating. It was worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2563300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Dr Bonner has been my family doctor for over twenty years. He is caring, kind, thoughtful, and will find another specialist if needed. I have had many strange conditions over the years, and he has never failed to diagnose them. He even actually cares if I cry. I miss his nurse Vicki very much. His office staff could be more kind. I adore him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

I was turned away from Dr. Bonners office today because I was unable to afford the insane cost of $92 to see him for a prescription refill. Dr. Bonner has been treating me for year and I've put up with the long waits and unpleasant staff simpley because I was able to afford seeing him. Now his staff tells me they have joined with MANA and in turn they are not able to charge low rates anymore. How dose that work? How can a doctor see me diagnose me and treat me then make it so expensive to see him in order to continue with my treatment? What is even more rediculus is that I could be paying as low as $55 but they told me because of my age and the reason for seeing the doctor ( simply to speak with him to get my prescription refilled ) it would be almost double. But I could come in and actually get treated with a flu shot and pay the lesser amount. It blows my mind! Never felt so let down and disgusted that my dr would turn me way!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1722641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Like Dr. Bonner and the nursing staff, but the office staff are not at all friendly. I am on my 3rd visit and have yet to be seen: each if the 2 previous visits I waited for over an hour without being seen and had to leave; currently I am sitting in the lobby and it is 50 minutes past my appointment time and I have not yet gone back. This is my last attempt and I will not come back. What is the point of an appointment time if you don't honor it? I work in a dental office and we have a five minute policy: patient must be seen within 5 minutes of their scheduled appointment. This is ridiculous and frustrating. Also lobby/waiting room not clean. There were dirty spots on the chairs that were here when I was last in and have still not been wiped clean. They are vinyl and should be wiped several times a day: sick people have been sitting in them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1722640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

Dr. Bonner is the best, caring doctor you can see and worth the wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1722639].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

He is a great doctor, but he is sooooooooo slow. We waited over an hour before we were called. The receptionist was VERY rude and needs to better her people skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1722638].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2010

Dr. Bonner is very helpful and knowledgeable. Recently I went to the emergency room for severe pain from a kidney stone. The discharge paperwork referred me to another doctor if the pain hasn't stopped or the pain medication isn't working by a certain date. I called the follow up Doctor's office of Dr. Nirmal Kilambi and explained I was still in a lot of pain. I was told by a lady who answered the phone that there is nothing they can do for me that the emergency room hasn't already done. The pain didn't stop and the pain medication wasn't working about a week or so latter so I saw Dr. Bonner. Dr. Bonner recalled the x-ray from Washington Regional and informed me I also had Gall stones. He ran some tests on me and referred me to two other Doctors for those conditions. Thank you Dr. Bonner for taking good care of me. The two other Doctors I have been referred to are outstanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1722637].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2009

He is such a wonderful doctor, you can tell her really cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1722636].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2009

Very knowledgeable and respectful toward his patients. No complaints.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1722635].votes_count ]]