You may also like

Rate Dr. Mark A. Bonner

Dr. Mark A. Bonner's Ratings

I have waited for 3 plus hours before to see Dr. Bonner before. I complained, but did not mind because he is a such a caring doctor. I may end up looking elsewhere today. I asked the staff how lo g my waitighy be after sitting here for an hour over my appointment time. They did not know. When I walked off a guy said "and let the complainimg begin." They all then had a laugh at my expense while I was looking g right at him. It is a place of business and I honestly expected a bit more professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2767961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Appointment was at 4 didn't see doc till 7:30 staff didn't check on me. Then he was only in the room for maybe five minutes. Very dissatisfied will not go bad.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

Staff and nurses are nice enough; however no DR is worth a two hour wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

Dr Bonner is an excellent doctor! I am in the medical field and my coworkers go to dr bonner as well! He knowledgable and if he is unable to figure out a diagnosis he will refer to a specialist if needed.. Sure, I have waited long waits to see him.. But a great doctor actually spends time with their patients as he does! He is a rockstar of doctor and I will continue to go to him as long as he continues to practice!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2603835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Love the doc. But wait time is ridiculous!! Literally have waited hours to see him and his PA. Has made me consider seeing someone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

I had the same MD for 20 years and was forced to change secondary to my insurance. On the first visit I was there 3 hours and very frustated. Once Dr Bonner came into the room and spent a great deal of time not only answering my questions but making sure that my 15yo. daughter also had no questions or concerns, as it was her he was treating. It was worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2563300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Dr Bonner has been my family doctor for over twenty years. He is caring, kind, thoughtful, and will find another specialist if needed. I have had many strange conditions over the years, and he has never failed to diagnose them. He even actually cares if I cry. I miss his nurse Vicki very much. His office staff could be more kind. I adore him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

I was turned away from Dr. Bonners office today because I was unable to afford the insane cost of $92 to see him for a prescription refill. Dr. Bonner has been treating me for year and I've put up with the long waits and unpleasant staff simpley because I was able to afford seeing him. Now his staff tells me they have joined with MANA and in turn they are not able to charge low rates anymore. How dose that work? How can a doctor see me diagnose me and treat me then make it so expensive to see him in order to continue with my treatment? What is even more rediculus is that I could be paying as low as $55 but they told me because of my age and the reason for seeing the doctor ( simply to speak with him to get my prescription refilled ) it would be almost double. But I could come in and actually get treated with a flu shot and pay the lesser amount. It blows my mind! Never felt so let down and disgusted that my dr would turn me way!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1722641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Like Dr. Bonner and the nursing staff, but the office staff are not at all friendly. I am on my 3rd visit and have yet to be seen: each if the 2 previous visits I waited for over an hour without being seen and had to leave; currently I am sitting in the lobby and it is 50 minutes past my appointment time and I have not yet gone back. This is my last attempt and I will not come back. What is the point of an appointment time if you don't honor it? I work in a dental office and we have a five minute policy: patient must be seen within 5 minutes of their scheduled appointment. This is ridiculous and frustrating. Also lobby/waiting room not clean. There were dirty spots on the chairs that were here when I was last in and have still not been wiped clean. They are vinyl and should be wiped several times a day: sick people have been sitting in them!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1722640].votes_count ]]