Dr. Manon Hapke

Dr. Manon Hapke

Rate Dr. Manon Hapke

Dr. Manon Hapke's Ratings

Friendly, knowledgeable, professional, addresses all questions and concerns and genuinely cares about me and my health. Excellent optometrist.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2012 | flag

Very friendly and knowledgeable. I've been seeing Dr. Hapke since 2000 and am very pleased with her. She also has a lovely manner with children. Highly recommended.

Submitted April 23, 2010 | flag

Dr. Hapke was recommended by a friend and I am so happy she will take good care of my eyes...very knowledgeable and friendly. Excellent Health Practionner

Submitted Sept. 15, 2009 | flag

She takes her time to investigate, explain and recommend. She wonderfull specially with kids

Submitted July 17, 2009 | flag

GREAT doctor. She photographs your eye and explain what she is looking at, what a healthy/unhealthy eye looks like...kind, helpful...GREAT glasses available too. When you buy glasses at an Optometrist you pay about 50% less. Glasses are super cool, too.

Submitted June 8, 2009 | flag

Dr Hapke is very helpful and extremely patience and good with chidlren. We felt very comfortable with her recommendatiions and treatment

Submitted March 12, 2009 | flag

Dr. Hapke is very knowledgable and friendly. She is always on time and is very personable. Most of the staff is good, though a couple of the receptionisits could lighten up.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2007 | flag