Rate Dr. Daniel Kraftcheck

Dr. Daniel Kraftcheck's Ratings

Dr.Kraftcheck delivered me and is still my doctor today. He is a truly amazing man and always remembers to ask me something personal such as how my wedding was, how my home renos were going, how work was etc. I love that he doesn't immediately say you need a prescription he explores other options. When I brought up a concern about some knee pain from an old injury he got me on the MRI list to make sure there wasn't any residual tearing. Jane is amazing also and I'm quite sure Dr.K couldn't run his practice without her. She, much like him, always remembers things that are going on in your life and asks about them. Ultimately, I feel very fortunate to have such a great team looking after me! Highly recommended.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

I have had this doctor since I was little, maybe even since I was born. He is professional,knowledgable and a no nonsense doctor, which I appreciate. His nurses over the years have all been fabulous. Jane and Linda are the two that I remember most. He was there for me through all the births of my children and showed up in the hospital for each one to visit. Truly a class act doctor. I will dread the day he decides to retire. He did have a short bout where he tried to rush through patients but keep in mind with a shortage of doctors he is a very busy doctor. If you ask he always takes the time to listen and advise. Just imagine trying to make it through a room full of patients, some of whom are late, who back up his schedule and then expect that he can make up for it. Unfortunately that made lead to some quick visits for some. Really any one who complains is used to the doctors who diagnose to appease not for the good of your health.

Submitted June 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kraftcheck has been my doc for over 30 years. He's very thorough and takes the time needed to discuss ALL my concerns ay each appointment (which is somethings 3 or 4 different things). It's good that he refers me to different specialists, but I've felt like I've been going in circles for years now...with no real solutions. Jane is great! overall he's been a very good doctor.

Submitted April 12, 2011 | flag

Have been goping here for a few years now, Dr. is very direct and I appreciate that. Staff, (particularly Jane) are kind and conscientious-Went out of her way to answer questions I was foggy on, would and have recommended him to others. They now have email as well which is good if you cannot get through on the phone. Dr. has never been evasive or abrupt, I have confidence in his advice.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2011 | flag

THIS PHYSICIAN IS VERY RUDE AND ARROGANT. ALWAYS FEEL LIKE I AM BOTHERING HIM. DO NOT GO TO THIS PHYSICIAN. MAY BE KNOWLEDGEABLE BUT BESIDE MANNER IS TERRIBLE. NO EMPATHY TO MENTAL HEALTH PATIENTS. SHOULD HAVE WORKED IN A FACTORY.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kraftcheck has been my Doctor since birth, whenever needed he has always been there. I was recently going through some tough times and his support and knowledge made for a speedy recovery. Only one complaint, please cut your nails.

Submitted April 1, 2010 | flag

good doc but his receptionist is very arrogant and rude. only was treated a few times as I was new in hamilton, not going back. T.

Submitted March 30, 2009 | flag

Dr. K has been my family doc all my life and I have just had the pleasure of recieving prenatal care from him. He actually wanted to do shared care with the OB/GYN despite his busy patient roster. Always books me in at convenient times and is genuinely interested in me amd the baby. Jane, his nurse is fantastic always with a warm smile and sound advice. I could provide countless examples that show how professional, kind and knowledable he is...bottom line - he is irreplacable! I can't imagine what I will do whe he retires from practice!

Submitted Feb. 26, 2009 | flag

He's been my doctor my whole life. What I like most about him, which from what I hear, is NOT true of most Doctors, is that if/when, he doesn't know or is unsure about something, he'll tell you that, right up front. He'll actually say, "I don't know.". And then he'll send me to someone who DOES know. That's what makes him an excellent doctor. He puts my well-being over any false pride, and I very much appreciate that. I'd rather that than a doctor who doesn't know, and PRETENDS he does to save face and pride and might end up actually hurting me because of it. I've had friends to whom this has happened. He's cut back on his hours in the last few years, so that he can continue to work longer. I don't mind waiting a bit longer if it means he'll be my doc for a few more years.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2008 | flag

Dr. Kraftcheck has been my family doctor since I was born and my mom's doctor for over 30 years. Sadly, my mom passed away recently, and I was very surprised to see Dr. Kraftcheck at her visitation. In my opinion doctors are busy and have many patients to think of and he took the time to pay his respects. It just shows a lot about him.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2008 | flag