You may also like

Rate Dr. John Hasell

Dr. John Hasell's Ratings

I have met many plastic surgeons and doctors since I am in health care my self and all of them have a very cocky and Kbow it all attitude ! Dr Hasell is amazing he is not at all like that he is very informative and very knowledgable and cares about his patients . I had a BA done just recently still recovering but I already love the size and the result . His receptionist Peggy was the best and very nice ! Answered all my questions and was very helpful ! I think the people that gave her a bad rating have their own issues with how they deal with people . I think that if you treat people with respect the respect is returned ! Anyways this was the best experience and I would recommend him to my family ! Thank you so much Dr. Hasell and Peggy !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Great Doctor! Rude receptionist!! She cut me off several times on a phone call then told me to call my GP - seemed to just want me off the phone quickly.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2749606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I had a BA in June 2014. My consult went good. The Dr was helpful. He's very confident in his practice and that made me feel very trusting. He recommended 350-375s. I ended up debating and calling Peggy to order 400s. I'm extremely glad I did. Surgery went great, and I had very minimal pain afterwards. I didn't even have to take the meds. Just a couple Advil every 4 hrs for a couple days kept my pain away. I was up and out of the house after one day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2720998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2015

I had rhinoplasty done by him several years ago, it completely altered my profile, nostrils uneven... Bulb like tip full of scar tissue and now I've seen corrective cosmetic surgeons and it's going to cost over$ 10,000 to fix his mistake he wouldn't rectify. I have had years of depression and remorse having people think I had an accident," oh my god, what happened to your nose??" because he left a big scar under the tip I have to look at everyday of my life. And the nostrils are so high with the inside if my nose now hanging out. It's a Frankenstein looking nose and I am regretting ever trusting him.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2689554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 19, 2015

I had my breasts done 1.5 years ago. Im a very small girl and dr. hassell decided to put 325cc in my left and 300cc in my right. I had also asked for a full D cup for the result. After my operation I never heard from them again until my follow up appt. He didn't listen to what I wanted at all, my breasts are now a full B cup and my right breast of 300cc's is very noticeably smaller. Each time I have gone in to get a consult done to fix them he can never give me a straight answer, he never answered my questions directly, which was very misleading.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2672812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2015

Had Breast Augmetation done with Dr Hasell on 4 Nov he done an excellent job and went down today for check up and he was able to answer questions that I was concerned about I would recommend him to anybody and i would like to thank him and all his staff which were very helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Had carpel tunnel surgery, both hands in more pain then when I didn't have the surgery

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2555495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

I had a mini facelift in Feb. 2014, Dr. Hasell said he would also like to do my eyes so that the bottom of my face would match the top. I agreed, he said my scars would be hidden in my hairline, they are NOT. they are very noticeable and still very red, my face is still numb and tingly after 8 monthes and my face looks like one side is still swollen, I think my face will just be uneven from now on! The thing that upsets me most is I paid to have my jowls and turkey neck fixed and he didn't touch my neck and I told him that was what bothered me the most! I still hate looking down and hate my profile because of my neck. I'll have to save up to see another Dr. to do my neck.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2551146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! To Dr. Hasell and his excellent staff. I've had a breast augementation 3 weeks ago and I am very pleased with the results and more confident. Peggy, his secretary was also very helpful an polite each and every time I called. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Hasell to anyone. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2504198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

I can't say enough about dr hasell, FANTASTIC surgeon. I also have to applaud Peggy, I really don't know what any of you are talking about about her being rude. She was & still is SO very helpful with answering my concerns, I have talked to Peggy almost every other day with a concern since my BA on the 14th (first timer) the healing process can be very stressful when you don't know a lot & dr hasell & Peggy have been fantastic with calming me down! Thank you both :) highly recommend this surgeon, you will be very happy you went with him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1723752].votes_count ]]