Rate Dr. John Hasell

Dr. John Hasell's Ratings

Had carpel tunnel surgery, both hands in more pain then when I didn't have the surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

I had a mini facelift in Feb. 2014, Dr. Hasell said he would also like to do my eyes so that the bottom of my face would match the top. I agreed, he said my scars would be hidden in my hairline, they are NOT. they are very noticeable and still very red, my face is still numb and tingly after 8 monthes and my face looks like one side is still swollen, I think my face will just be uneven from now on! The thing that upsets me most is I paid to have my jowls and turkey neck fixed and he didn't touch my neck and I told him that was what bothered me the most! I still hate looking down and hate my profile because of my neck. I'll have to save up to see another Dr. to do my neck.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! To Dr. Hasell and his excellent staff. I've had a breast augementation 3 weeks ago and I am very pleased with the results and more confident. Peggy, his secretary was also very helpful an polite each and every time I called. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Hasell to anyone. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

I can't say enough about dr hasell, FANTASTIC surgeon. I also have to applaud Peggy, I really don't know what any of you are talking about about her being rude. She was & still is SO very helpful with answering my concerns, I have talked to Peggy almost every other day with a concern since my BA on the 14th (first timer) the healing process can be very stressful when you don't know a lot & dr hasell & Peggy have been fantastic with calming me down! Thank you both :) highly recommend this surgeon, you will be very happy you went with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1723752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. Hasell. Had my BA in September, 2013, and am absolutely thrilled. Peggy, sadly, does not have my vote on the customer service side; however, this should NOT be your basis of PS selection. If you are considering a procedure, I would be very thorough in your questions and follow-up program, as Hasell is extremely busy...but very patient and willing to give you the answers you need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1723799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2013

I don't think I will ever go back as long as Peggy is there. I was warned by many many people about her but thought nothing of it. She would not remind me when my appointment was until she had lectured me on it and belittled me as a person. She told customers on the phone that they needed to call back another day because there was a line of people in front of her desk waiting to talk to her, when there was not one person! (I understand your busy but don't lie.) I did notice that she was extremely nice to others and some she was not. (Why that is I don't know, is she bipolar or just selectively rude?) all the other staff was nice and Dr Hasell was talented. However to me its worth going to another Dr. due to not wanting to be treated like a child by Peggy. Also I was the first client of the day so does Peggy wake up as a stress basket (stress is not an excuse, I am stressed and busy too.) there must be a problem when everyone has to comment on the receptionist, this isn't her review.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1723798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2013

I can't say enough about Dr. Hasell. I had implants and a breast lift done Sept 28, 2012 and have absolutely no complaints. When I met with him for my consult he focused all his attention on me and acted as if he had all day to spend with me. I was even more impressed when I pulled out my two pages of questions and he didn't even bat an eye. I liked that he did his procedure in the hospital instead of a private clinic which cut the cost in half. PLUS he didn't insist on doing the lift and the implants in two separate procedures. It was all done at once. After a year the scarring is almost gone. I used a product called Skin Conditioning Oil by Arbonne and you can only barely see the scars in one or two spots. The scars around the nipples are non-existent. And as long as you don't call Peggy on a Monday when there are patients in the office and she is very busy, she will talk all day to answer any questions you have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1723797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2013

I got a BA from him. I went in trying to be conservative and I decided on a smaller size; however, I called Peggy and told her either 400-425 would be best. Which is what the Dr. said in the beginning. They are amazing! It has been about 8 weeks now. I should have went bigger, classic. I'm not certain of the end size because, just an FYI, get all your questions in at the hospital, because you won't see him again when you are out of surgery. Plus, he told me if I was not able to make it to my 6 week appointment to call him and let him know how I was doing and if I had questions.It has been actually 3 weeks of trying to get a hold of him.I do have some questions. - In the end,I would totally 100% recommend him to anyone. Wish I had gone bigger. Listen to him. Because once they start to settle under the muscle,they do go smaller. They are in PERFECT SHAPE. Oh, and if it wasn't for Peggy's help, and playing with the time table, it would not have happened. Thanks Peggy too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1723796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2013

Everything was great but I am a bit concerned about how I wasn't told that my breast creases are asymmetrical which affected the outcome of the surgery. One breast is higher than the other. During the consult I was told I was symmetrical so I expected even breasts. I am trying to make another appointment to see what he says as it has been 10 weeks post op. Otherwise I had no bruising, no other issues. He was right about the size (I wanted smaller and he put in 50cc more than the consult!) but he was right! Hope I can get my situation figured out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1723795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2013

I had a consultation for a breast augmentation today I was half hour late from the roads I drive from red deer an the staff was amazing ! Peggy was very friendly and said she would make something work and still fit me in. Meeting dr hassel was very exceptional he answered my questions was very thorough and made me very comfortable I would highly recommend him of cant wait for surgery !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1723794].votes_count ]]