Rate Dr. Kevin Butterfield

Dr. Kevin Butterfield's Ratings

Dr. butterfield was really amazing ! I am someone who is so scared of dentists . I felt he was sympathetic , and compassionate . I got my wisdom teeth removed today and i have been doing fine .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Thanks for the nearly painless wisdom teeth extraction! I was afraid that my impacted teeth would cause me trouble after removal but everything went smoothly. I'm glad my mother asked him to do my procedure after seeing his excellent reviews. He truly merits them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Incredible Doctor and Surgeon. Kind, patient, professional and holds himself to the highest standards. I would recommend him with no hesitation. His staff are also very efficient and considerate to your needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1725378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Fantastic oral surgeon. Just to notch. Doesn't make a mistake. Meticulous. Thanks for the great experience.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2453728].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Dr. Butterfield is the best oral and maxillofacial surgeon. He cares for his patients, accomodates them, will deal with any questions or concerns you have at any time of the day. He did three jaw related surgeries for me and every time took good care. He is the best! I wish all doctors had his mannerisms. I highly recommend him to all my friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1725377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2013

Nice guy, even if you have an infection from surgery he won't leave you there. Did a good job, so he has my trust for anything else need to be done

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1725376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

Saw Dr. Butterfield for an extraction, things went downhill real quickly as I passed out on him, my heart rate was dropping, he & his team got in an IV and performed all emergency procedures and got my heart rate back up again from 25 bpm. Needless to say I'm the type of patient who needs sedation. Dr. Butterfield had me stay in the recovery room on one of the comfy leather recliners to recouperate and stay at the office so he could squeeze me into a later appt. that same day to finish the procedure under anesthesia. He did exactly that and all else is history. Everything healed perfectly and now am ready for the implant....under anesthesia no doubt. Dr. Butterfield was very professional, made me feel very relaxed, he is super patient and extremely knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1725375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2013

Had 4 wisdom teeth removed. Procedure and aftermath were virtually pain free! Swelling was limited. Only had to take 1 painkiller. Was very impressed with Dr. Butterfield and the nurses at the Carling office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1725374].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

Removed 2 wisdom teeth with local only. He is very very skillful. It took him about 40 seconds for the top tooth and maybe 3 mins for the bottom one. I couldn't believe how quickly it was all over. I didn't even have to take a single painkiller. I would highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1725373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2013

"The Best Doctor". He is very friendly, patient and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1725372].votes_count ]]