You may also like

Rate Dr. Kevin Butterfield

Dr. Kevin Butterfield's Ratings

I had upper and lower jaw surgery with Dr. Butterfield last year, and I cannot say enough good things! My sister and my best friend both had jaw surgery with him, and we all had the same experience. He's a phenomenal surgeon, and he has a great bedside manner. I saw him 9 times during the first year for postoperative visits, and while you do have a tendency to wait (he's very busy), he always answered all of my questions. I'm very happy with my results, I can finally chew properly, and I'm happy I went through with it (I was very nervous about having surgery). I've told all my friends about him - I'd definitely recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2754139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Dr. Butterfield taught me that breathing through my nose will reduce gagging. Out of all the dentists and orthodontists I've had (many), I was never told this. Knowledgeable and courteous.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2704327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

Dr. Butterfield removed both my daughter's wisdom teeth. He is punctual, helpful, extremely knowledgeable and friendly. I read his CV posted online and he is both an MD and an oral surgeon, is a professor and department head at the Ottawa hospital. He has trained extensively. His dexterity is excellent; my daughter were soon pain free.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2687535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2015

I had a wonderful experience removing two wisdom teeth with Dr Butterfield, he is so pleasant and caring. I had virtually no pain or swelling post extraction. I highly recommend him and his team.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2657350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

he is my favoute docter by the way this is kiernan roberts :)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2650604].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2014

I had Dr.Butterfield do all 4 of my wisdom teeth at the same time. He is the definition of a pro.

I have seen many of my friends have terrible complications and pain from widsom tooth extraction. None for me. Very impressed by his work.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2642644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

Dr. butterfield was really amazing ! I am someone who is so scared of dentists . I felt he was sympathetic , and compassionate . I got my wisdom teeth removed today and i have been doing fine .

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2597602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Thanks for the nearly painless wisdom teeth extraction! I was afraid that my impacted teeth would cause me trouble after removal but everything went smoothly. I'm glad my mother asked him to do my procedure after seeing his excellent reviews. He truly merits them.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2498486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

Incredible Doctor and Surgeon. Kind, patient, professional and holds himself to the highest standards. I would recommend him with no hesitation. His staff are also very efficient and considerate to your needs.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1725378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Fantastic oral surgeon. Just to notch. Doesn't make a mistake. Meticulous. Thanks for the great experience.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2453728].votes_count ]]