Rate Dr. Sheldon Rubin

Dr. Sheldon Rubin's Ratings

Sheldon is my Godfather and I love him, his wife and family very much.
Thanks Sheldon and looking forward visiting you again!
Erez

Submitted Sept. 12, 2014 | flag

Went to the source of my problem, non-Hodgins lymphoma, prescribed the latest treatment available and after 18 weeks I was declared clear of cancer. I researched the treatment on google and found his advice was identical to the latest up to date research. He was compassionate, the consummate professional and extremely conscientious.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2013 | flag

What the heck is wrong with you people that bad mouth the DR doctors aren't god they are human like everyone elts if its your time to die its your time no mater how good or not a dr is a dr can only do what he or she is thought and that is all after that it is in gods hands gees can you imagine writing this crap for the world to know must have nothing better to do this is a dr personal life

Submitted June 4, 2010 | flag

I had to wait almost 2 hours for him...he was in his office with no patient the whole time just doing paperwork...I would not go to him again.

Submitted June 3, 2010 | flag

My husband passed away 29 years ago and I will always remember Dr. Rubin's kindness during that devastating time of my life

Submitted April 20, 2010 | flag

DR.Rubin cared for my mom before she died and always had wonderful things to say about him.I got sick in 1995/96 and was sent to see DR.Rubin myself,he has helped me with so many things.I love his straight forwardness,his humor,and most of all the fact that i always come away knowing this man really cares about his patients,when you feel all alone and that no one cares,it`s a beautiful feeling.The receptionist`s i`ve dealt with since i`ve been going there(i believe their were three)have always been polite and friendly.I`m not crazy about his hours but i understand how busy he is and am just grateful he makes time for me.I have been recieving treatments for the last fifteen years for my problem he`s even helped me with a few problems he wasn`t responsible for.On behalf of my mom (she passed in 2001)and myself we thank him for all he has done and continues to do for all of his patients.YOUR THE BEST!

Submitted April 15, 2010 | flag

He didn't even look up from his desk when flipping through files and telling my husband that his mother's cancer was terminal. For the record I was not his patient. His behavior though had a trickle down effect.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2010 | flag

My mother was treated for nearly ten years by Dr. Rubin. He was always kind and caring,firm when he needed to be and above all compassionate and gentle. His manner is always a blend of what you need to hear versus what you have to hear, but don't really want to. There are times when there is no easy way. He helped her celebrate the small victories and mad her comfortable when the otpions were over. I could be his critic and my mother could also have been an inside critic. But I have nothing but great things to say, and to her death bed she did nothing but sing his praises. I am an RN and my mother was a Physician. Dr. Rubin is a wonderful doctor. Simple as it gets.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2009 | flag

He has been looking after me for 6 years now,and I think he is the best there is.

Submitted March 27, 2007 | flag

My late father was a patient of Dr.Rubin's for 12 years and we thank god daily for the time he gave us with dad,and dad had nothing but praise for him,and aways felt he was working to hard to help patients and his own health would suffer,it will certainly be a great loss to all cancer patients it anything were to happen to him.I know other oncologist call on Dr,rubin for his help for their patients.Shelly is the best!

Submitted March 22, 2007 | flag