Dr. Randy Patch

Dr. Randy Patch

Rate Dr. Randy Patch

Dr. Randy Patch's Ratings

Nooo, I just read Dr. Patch is retiring?!?! He is the first dentist I've seen in 10 years and his demeanor was a HUGE releif as I'm just terrified of dentists. He was very warm and funny, explained what he was doing (I had a tooth pulled). He made sure I was totally comfortable before the big pull. His assistant was wonderful as well. The reception staff were fantastic. I have a very warm feeling about the dental office and my visit aside from having a tooth yanked from my mouth lol. Highly recommended.

Submitted May 9, 2011 | flag

The best dental surgeon around, by far. I could not have had a better dentist. - Carm

Submitted April 2, 2007 | flag

My whole family has been his patient for over 10 years. I too am sorry to see him retire! Good sense of humor. Very gentle. Sometimes forgets to talk in laymen language, so just need to remind him to "speak English" We'll miss you Dr. Patch! Enjoy.

Submitted March 22, 2007 | flag

I like him as a dentist, and am sorry to see him retire. Just hope his replacement will do as well as he did. Good-bye, Randy. Best of luck in your retirement!

Submitted March 13, 2007 | flag