Rate Dr. Sandra Palinka

Dr. Sandra Palinka's Ratings

Terrific Dr..always ready to help...available...bright ..smart and caring

Submitted Sept. 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sandra Palinka is a friendly, knowledgeable, caring person. She saw my wife through her ALS, including some home visits. She has helped me with my Type II diabetes, using medication to keep my blood sugar under control.

Submitted March 1, 2014 | flag

Ok doctor but typical GP who are like a GC, (general contractor) knows a little about everything but not a expert on anything...walked into waiting room, doesn't introduce herself...prescribed some antibiotics for possible ear/sinus infection...didn't tell me I had infection but prescribed antibiotics anyway???...she got her $25 from OHIP for the 4 minute visit and the $25 for the prescrpition then hurried away to get to next patient...another doctor that needs to have licence pulled

Submitted Nov. 27, 2013 | flag

Wonderful doctor! Could not ask for better care. Lucy is great too - always fits us in for urgent issues.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Palinka is a fantastic doctor. I have been seeing her for a number of years now, and she always is knowledgeable and sensitive to my needs. Lucy is an angel and always fits me in on short notice. She is usually on time, but never rushes through my appointment. Overall, an amazing doctor!

Submitted April 3, 2011 | flag

Everythig about Dr. Palinka is awesome. Lucy her secretary is awesome too.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2010 | flag

I love Dr Palinka and Lucy. Dr. Palinka has always done really well by me and was the first medical person to know on site that my son was using genitan violet. Lucy has always been happy and friendly.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2010 | flag

My dad, my mom and my wife went to Palinka. They all seemed to like her but all of them disliked Lucy. They said she was always in a bad mood, abrupt with them and always tried to deflect them to the clinic for any problems. My dad called in with complications and Lucy told him to goto a clinic instead of booking him in and he nearly died because of it. He had a terminal disease and Lucy kept putting him off until he went to a hospital to get care for his disease. No Lucy he wasn't faking. My wife made a complaint that they got her medication wrong so Lucy told her they didn't want her as a patient anymore. Lucy is a sad excuse for a care worker and Palinka should know what a useless PITA she is. I find it hard to believe the comments about Lucy being so nice. Maybe she had a hate on for my family even tho there was no cause for it. They were always nice to her and she treated them poorly. It's really unfortunate because all 3 of them really liked Palinka and said she was a good doctor

Submitted Jan. 27, 2010 | flag

This doctor is very friendly and helpful with everything I need. Excellent doctor; she actually truly cares about your well-being.

Submitted July 29, 2009 | flag

Very knowledgeable, very helpful, searches out info on patient needs, excellent inter-personal skills.

Submitted July 28, 2009 | flag