You may also like

Rate Dr. Sandra Palinka

Dr. Sandra Palinka's Ratings

I'm a fairly new patient of Dr Palinka but find her caring, takes time to listen and try's to be as helpful as possible. my wife has been seeing her for years and loves her. when my Dr. retired I knew who I wanted looking after my health and was very grateful when she agreed to be my doctor. Lucy is great and has been more than helpful a number of times on the phone saving me a trip into see the doctor's

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Both Dr. Palinak and Lucy are great and very helpful. I've been seeing her since she started at the Courtice Medical centre. My mom, grandma, myself, and 3 children are all under Dr. Palinka, all of us would highly recommend her and love being her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

Dr. Palinka and Lucy are like family.
I wouldnt trust my health in anyones elses hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Terrific Dr..always ready to help...available...bright ..smart and caring

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Dr. Sandra Palinka is a friendly, knowledgeable, caring person. She saw my wife through her ALS, including some home visits. She has helped me with my Type II diabetes, using medication to keep my blood sugar under control.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1726330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Ok doctor but typical GP who are like a GC, (general contractor) knows a little about everything but not a expert on anything...walked into waiting room, doesn't introduce herself...prescribed some antibiotics for possible ear/sinus infection...didn't tell me I had infection but prescribed antibiotics anyway???...she got her $25 from OHIP for the 4 minute visit and the $25 for the prescrpition then hurried away to get to next patient...another doctor that needs to have licence pulled

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1726329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2013

Wonderful doctor! Could not ask for better care. Lucy is great too - always fits us in for urgent issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1726328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

Dr. Palinka is a fantastic doctor. I have been seeing her for a number of years now, and she always is knowledgeable and sensitive to my needs. Lucy is an angel and always fits me in on short notice. She is usually on time, but never rushes through my appointment. Overall, an amazing doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1726327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

Everythig about Dr. Palinka is awesome. Lucy her secretary is awesome too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1726326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 29, 2010

I love Dr Palinka and Lucy. Dr. Palinka has always done really well by me and was the first medical person to know on site that my son was using genitan violet. Lucy has always been happy and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1726325].votes_count ]]