Dr. Muzaffar Siddiqui

Rate Dr. Muzaffar Siddiqui

Dr. Muzaffar Siddiqui's Ratings

I have seen a number of neurologists in different cities in different provinces (I've moved). By far, Dr. Siddiqui has by far the best bedside manner. He seems to sincerely care and want to help you. He listens and tries to get to the bottom of what is going on. He does his research. He's thorough. He works alongside other medical professionals as necessary. He consults with others to make sure that you're getting the best treatment possible. His reports are detailed. He tries to make sure every stone is unturned to ensure the best possible results and recovery. YES, you might have to wait a bit to see him. But that is the case with nearly every good doctor I've seen. Waiting an hour for an appointment is something I've had to do for all the best doctors I've seen. And really, that's a very little minor thing. In exchange, you're getting amazing care. That is the most important thing. I have been nothing short of impressed with Dr. Siddiqui, and I appreciate his help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1726461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2014

I was made to wait for more than an hour. Doctors are busy but they should respect others time too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1726460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2013

Very gentle, kind caring and knowledgeable, unlike the other Neurologist of the same last name.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1726459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2013

excellent physician who took the time to hear and address my concerns

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1726458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2011

Dr. Siddiqui is compassionate and has a bedside manner second to none. He has a gentleness that is very welcome during a time of crisis. Although he is not very punctual, he is worth the wait. You know that his tardiness is because he is giving extra care to his patients and that is hard to complain about. We can't imagine receiving better care. His kind and gentle manner was a blessing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1726457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2011

dr.m.s.; is truly one of a kind!!Great at lending his,listening ear to all who know and see him.Calmness,gentleness and truly sincere & loves a laugh to put each individual at ease . These charistics are truly an asset in this difficult field of neurology.God bless his gracious manner!One of a Kind..prevails,inthe hearts of mankind..thx dr.m.s

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1726456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

He was VERY kind and interested in providing the best level of care. He went above and beyond with my parents. As a heath care professional, I was even impressed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1726455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2010

Dr. Siddiqui was very polite & truly sincere in wanting to find out what was wrong with me. He never thought my pains were all in my head and did not give up on me (like some other doctors). When he did find out what was wrong me (after many tests & an MRI) he booked me an appointment, on the spot, with the proper specialist for my problem. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He is awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1726454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2007

He is the best. Very caring and very smart ... both are great qualities to have when he is your Doctor :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1726453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2007

Genuine,caring in his approach to patient, thorough in his approach to diagnosis. We could not have asked for a more appropriate response to patient/family needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1726452].votes_count ]]