Rate Dr. S. Schachter

Dr. S. Schachter's Ratings

Dr schachter was my dr since the day I was born I wish he was still my dr to this day but I moved and had to get a dr near me. He always knew what the problem was or always looked into it to find the problem. Since I have gotten a new dr I now get told I'm a mystery the tests come back normal or negitive and I get no answers I just wish he was still my dr. I hated having to leave him as my dr and wish I could go back and be his patient again. He is far most best dr that I had ever had. Love u dr schachter u r my best dr and I'm glad u were the 1st to c me when I was born. My sister still sees him and I wish I never got another dr cuz I'm sure with everything going on with me now he would get and look for answers. When my oldest had food poising he was working at the hospital that night he looked at me said mom I don't like the looks he not looking good and u not going till he has color back in his face. I miss u u r the best dr

Submitted July 8, 2014 | flag

Has been my doctor for well over 25+ years. Always takes his time to listen to you and explain everything in detail. I am currently suffering an unknown dibilating condition and he is doing everything within his power to help me. I simply love Dr. Schachter couldn't imagine having another family doctor. He is the BEST!

Submitted July 6, 2013 | flag

Submitted Feb. 9, 2013 | flag

I tried to get on the waiting list for new patients. Sadly I was informed his policy prohibits taking any patients from other doctors in Milton - even if I need to change doctors anyway. It appears that once you have a doctor in Milton even if you are not happy with him then you will not be accepted by another one?

Submitted Jan. 8, 2013 | flag

DR. Schacter is our family doctor since 7 years. Simply we are very happy with his knowledge, experience and the way he treating his patients and they staff who they running his office.. he deserve the name of FAMILY Dr.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2012 | flag

Dr. Schachter has been my doctor for 20-25 yrs. He is the best doctor around and always has time to discuss your questions and so very kind and feeling when you are going through a difficult time.I don't know what I will do if he ever retires or moves.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2012 | flag

Has been our family Dr since 1979 & wouldn't have anyone else. A Specialist from Sick Kids commented that he was an "excellent Diagnostician" and that couldn't be more correct. He is a friend & professional in every sense of the word.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2012 | flag

I love Dr.Schachter, he's been my doctor for at least 15 years. He really does care about you and I would never switch. I can't even think about him retiring or I get a little anxious.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Schachter delivered me 31 years ago and is now the Dr. for my son, I try not to think of the day he will retire.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Schachter has been my doctor for 23 years. He is A M A Z I N G!! Still has that small town touch...really knows who you are when he says your name. I moved from Milton 2 years ago to Hamilton and never considered switching doctors. For selfish reasons, I will be sad the day he no longer practices. Continued success Dr. Schachter and Staff :)

Submitted April 2, 2009 | flag