You may also like

Rate Dr. Rachel L. Kramer

Dr. Rachel L. Kramer's Ratings

Dr. Kramer was rude, dismissive and unprofessional. The office staff was terrible, too. One of my ultrasounds showed something that needed further investigation ; everything turned out fine, but the staff made the experience so much more intensely painful than it had to be. Communication was terrible. I was told Maternal Fetal Medicine was closed for Rosh Hashanah and that I would have to wait 5 days for an appointment, only to find out when I got there that MFM was open and would have seen me right away IF SOMEONE FROM KRAMER'S OFFICE HAD ACTUALLY CALLED THEM THAT FIRST DAY. When I talked to Kramer about this incident, she told me I'd probably misunderstood the scheduling. There is no way in the world I would have chosen to put myself through 5 days of misery if I'd known there was another option. There were several other issues -- like staff discussing patients at the desk with identifying details -- but this was by far the worst, personally. I ended up changing to a new practice at the beginning of my third trimester.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Kramer's for 3 years. Never have I encountered doctor with so poor listening skills. She would interrupt me before I could finish my question and answer what she thought I was asking. What I recall most was her interrupting me in the midst of a question with the comment "I don't care what you hear on TV or Oprah...". She never heard the question and treated me as if I was an uneducated idiot.
She loves to hear herself talk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

I am 24 weeks pregnant with my first baby. When I found out I was pregnant (6 weeks) I was referred to Kramer OB/GYN by the Emerson ER. I cannot say enough awesome things about Dr. Hale & Dr. Sinopoli, as I absolutely adore the both of them. Unfortunately, Dr. Kramer is downright obnoxiously & unnecessarily RUDE! It came to a point that I asked the secretary when makin my appointments, please do not schedule me with Kramer. There were a couple emergency appointments that I had no choice but to meet with her and she came off very impatient to me. I was worried because I was bleeding a lot, she put me down to saying I didn't know what I was talking about because I had never experienced pregnancy before and I'll be fine. The second time I met with her, I was worried that I was experiencing Braxton Hicks and it was really early in my pregnancy. I explained my symptoms and again she put me down and rushed me out of the office. I switched doctors today. I would never want her near my baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1727351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2014

Doctor Kramer is a very cold and arrogant to be a OBGYN. After seeing her, I changed doctors!!!Dr. Hale is not bad either.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1727350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Kramer is terrible. She wasn't bad when she was obese. As soon as she lost the weight she became an enormous judgmental b*tch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1727349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2012

It was more than 2 years ago that my first child was born. I never took the time to come on and review Dr. Kramer because to be honest- I always thought people who did that kind of thing needed to find something else to do. However, I'm pregnant again- and now that I have a new OBGYN- I am realizing more and more how UN-NECESSARY Dr. Kramer's bedside manner really is- and I feel like sharing that so that other woman can avoid it. Her level of care is without question- my baby was born healthily and no problem- so of course I can't comment there. However, no need to be bullied, belittled and made to feel just about the size of a pea while going through such a joyful process. Not much more to say- talented Dr. I am sure- but there are plenty of others who don't have major bedside manner problems. Every woman I know in this area (and there are plenty) that have had Dr. kramer have felt the same. I know 5+ and none have returned for the second infant- that must say something.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1727348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

Unbeilavable! I ddon't know what these people are talking about with there bad reviews! Dr. Kramer and her staff are very plesent and profesional! Dr. Kramer does not sugar coat a thing when it comes to the facts. I love Dr. Kramer! Dr.Kramer has been nothing but a joy! Her care was very comforting and extreamely knolegable. I would recomend her to everybody. Thank you Dr.Kramer!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1727347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2012

She spends more time talking then listening... after over 5 years of being her patient I was tired of her not listening. Bedside manner horrible.. nothing kind or compassionate about her way~ just one run on sentence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1727352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2011

Dr. Kramer is friendly and competent. She takes good care of me as her patient, always erring on the side of caution to ensure my wellness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1727346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2011

She is cold, arrogant and extremely opinionated. Can't believe she is has a thriving practice!! Dr. Sinopoli is the best doctor in that practice, Dr. Hale is not bad either but Kramer is a nightmare....hated to be under her care during my first pregnancy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1727345].votes_count ]]