Rate Dr. Rachel L. Kramer

Dr. Rachel L. Kramer's Ratings

I am 24 weeks pregnant with my first baby. When I found out I was pregnant (6 weeks) I was referred to Kramer OB/GYN by the Emerson ER. I cannot say enough awesome things about Dr. Hale & Dr. Sinopoli, as I absolutely adore the both of them. Unfortunately, Dr. Kramer is downright obnoxiously & unnecessarily RUDE! It came to a point that I asked the secretary when makin my appointments, please do not schedule me with Kramer. There were a couple emergency appointments that I had no choice but to meet with her and she came off very impatient to me. I was worried because I was bleeding a lot, she put me down to saying I didn't know what I was talking about because I had never experienced pregnancy before and I'll be fine. The second time I met with her, I was worried that I was experiencing Braxton Hicks and it was really early in my pregnancy. I explained my symptoms and again she put me down and rushed me out of the office. I switched doctors today. I would never want her near my baby.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2014 | flag

Doctor Kramer is a very cold and arrogant to be a OBGYN. After seeing her, I changed doctors!!!Dr. Hale is not bad either.

Submitted March 12, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kramer is terrible. She wasn't bad when she was obese. As soon as she lost the weight she became an enormous judgmental b*tch.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2012 | flag

It was more than 2 years ago that my first child was born. I never took the time to come on and review Dr. Kramer because to be honest- I always thought people who did that kind of thing needed to find something else to do. However, I'm pregnant again- and now that I have a new OBGYN- I am realizing more and more how UN-NECESSARY Dr. Kramer's bedside manner really is- and I feel like sharing that so that other woman can avoid it. Her level of care is without question- my baby was born healthily and no problem- so of course I can't comment there. However, no need to be bullied, belittled and made to feel just about the size of a pea while going through such a joyful process. Not much more to say- talented Dr. I am sure- but there are plenty of others who don't have major bedside manner problems. Every woman I know in this area (and there are plenty) that have had Dr. kramer have felt the same. I know 5+ and none have returned for the second infant- that must say something.

Submitted March 13, 2012 | flag

Unbeilavable! I ddon't know what these people are talking about with there bad reviews! Dr. Kramer and her staff are very plesent and profesional! Dr. Kramer does not sugar coat a thing when it comes to the facts. I love Dr. Kramer! Dr.Kramer has been nothing but a joy! Her care was very comforting and extreamely knolegable. I would recomend her to everybody. Thank you Dr.Kramer!!!

Submitted Feb. 16, 2012 | flag

She spends more time talking then listening... after over 5 years of being her patient I was tired of her not listening. Bedside manner horrible.. nothing kind or compassionate about her way~ just one run on sentence.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2011 | flag

Dr. Kramer is friendly and competent. She takes good care of me as her patient, always erring on the side of caution to ensure my wellness.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2011 | flag

She is cold, arrogant and extremely opinionated. Can't believe she is has a thriving practice!! Dr. Sinopoli is the best doctor in that practice, Dr. Hale is not bad either but Kramer is a nightmare....hated to be under her care during my first pregnancy.

Submitted Oct. 5, 2010 | flag

I saw one of Doctor Kramers associates- Dr Hale - He was great! My initial introduction to the group was through a blind phone call making an appointment...with a secretary who ever she was she was incredible gave me hope! Befroe Dr Hale NO one has taken such good care of me in a very long time...ive not seen a doctor in years because all my primary has is physicians assistants....they do as well as they can very bright people but not doctors....Ever body has bad days i suppose But I felt compelled to tell you the good vibes i got....

Submitted Aug. 2, 2010 | flag

I usually had to Wait for over 1/2 an hour in a examination room (in a johnny) for a 5 min. pap smear. Dr. Kramer seems to be concentrating more on billing and less on patient care. Switched to a new ob/gyn.

Submitted July 9, 2010 | flag