Dr. Stephen Ellis

Rate Dr. Stephen Ellis

Dr. Stephen Ellis's Ratings

By far the best family physician anyone could hope to have. He cares about his patients and his staff are top notch.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Steve is a great doc., very lucky to have him as our family doc. He is brave, and true. Wouldn't have made it this far without him.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2014 | flag

His ratings and comments are as descriptive as necessary! Thank you Dr Ellis for all your endless care in regards to PMU!

Submitted March 26, 2011 | flag

extremely professional and competant- does let ego get in way and will refer to specialists - very up to date and informed

Submitted Sept. 13, 2010 | flag

I've been going to Dr. Ellis for around 15 years now. He is absolutely amazing. The best thing is that he remembers all of my issues. I don't have to remind him about what our last appointment was about. He is the most caring doctor I've ever met, and I think every doctor should be more like him. He takes the time to chat with you at the first of the appointment to get to know you better, and he is so knowledgeable! It is a long wait to get an appointment but it is very worth it.

Submitted June 22, 2010 | flag

a wonderful,knowledgeable doctor who cares for his patients. A doctor of the style of old. Not behind a desk but near you. challanges you to help yourself but is there if you falter. Wonderful knowledge of pain control. Thank you Dr. Ellis for your caring so much for so many

Submitted June 18, 2010 | flag

A very helpful and knowledgable Doctor. Listens well, accepts new ideas. Wonderful doctor on pain control and has the best interest of his patient in mind. Highly recommend

Submitted Feb. 9, 2010 | flag

You may wait a few extra minutes for your appt, but Dr. Ellis never rushes me. He actually spends a few minutes chatting before the appt begins. I always leave feeling that I was given 100%. My only complaint is that he isn't a woman!

Submitted Nov. 4, 2009 | flag

Dr. Ellis gives hope to many of us who suffer with chronic pain. He listens and puts himself into the situation. He looks beyond the problem and truly tries to assist you. He has high expectations of what he thinks you can accomplish making you believe you can do it. His doctor to patient interaction is not behind a desk but beside you caring for your needs. It has been a long time since a doctor of this caliber has been seen. Dr. Ellis is made from the stuff of old family doctors who came to know their patients well and cared for them as he would have his own family. Great work Dr. Ellis you are one of the good guys.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2009 | flag

What more can I add. Dr. Ellis is a first rate Doctor. Known by some as "STEVIE WONDER". Thanks Dr. Ellis. You are apreciated. We hope you know how much at the end of the difficult days.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2007 | flag