Rate Dr. Jeffrey M. Brown

Dr. Jeffrey M. Brown's Ratings

I don't get the negative comments. I have a bottle of the supplements I got with the program in front of me and ALL they are are high quality and high potency vitamins. There are NO suppressants in them at all. I did the blood test that goes to the USA and soooo glad I did. It showed that my cholesterol was not good. I asked a US friend in healthcare about it, he could not believe it was not available in Canada- so much for our healthcare system. I started the program 8 months ago and now I am on maintenance. I eat EVERYTHING. Last night I had pizza!!! Since Dr. B's program I have energy and I did not gain the weight back, that is because my body truly reacts differently to food and I know what to do if I get out of control . I love the assistants, when I left my job and was ready to anything they sat with me for as long as I needed and gave me the confidence to not go down the self defeatist rabbit hole. They use behaviour modification which simply works. personally , patronizing me would only result in my making excuses for myself.I have tried soo many programs and even been to nutritionist who use the Canada Food Guide as their bible. The end result was zero weight loss and a waste of my time. The naysayers just sound like people with an agenda. Only negative is, now that I look and feel good I spend money on new clothes- but I do deserve it. Thank you Dr. Brown and staff, You have made me a better person.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2014 | flag

I've seen some of the negative comments below, but I have always had a good experience with Dr. Brown. Him and his staff are professional and he helped me reach my weight-loss goals. I've never felt better and couldn't have done it without him.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

Its not a matter of wellness for Dr.Brown, its a matter of MONEY and losing weight as quickly as possible without acknowledging the long term effects. Anyone can purchase fat buring pills and get the same results combined with the atiskon diet.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2014 | flag

If you want a FRIEND, check out meetup.com. Dr.Brown is about wellness THROUGH weightloss. If you DO NOT lose weight, it is your own fault!

Submitted Sept. 10, 2014 | flag

The weightloss is temporary, once the pills are discontinued the weight will be gained back because the pills increase the metabolism and suppress the appetite. The disadvantage of taking the pills is a slower metabolism and a quicker weight gain. In addition, this is the reason why maintence of the weight loss is impossible.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2014 | flag

The doctor's motive is money. He's a con-artist who's taking advantage of people who are eager of losing weight. He's not concerned about the well being of his patients, he discourages his patients from following the Canadian Food Guide and refers to it as "piece of garbage". He does not provide effective medical care, yet he continues to charge OHIP. Dr.Brown's assistants provide medical advice and both of them aren't physcians. Dr.Brown's meal plan consists of a no carb diet and there's serious long term side effects which he does not inform his patients of. I wouldn't recommend Dr.Brown to anyone and know what you are getting into, once you pay you will not get a refund.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

I absolutely don’t recommend Dr. Brown. I referred to him for losing weight and his recommendation was not useful for losing weight and it was good only for losing money and wasting time and energy.
First, the patients have to pay for 3-month visit; otherwise they can’t see the doctor at all. This is very unprofessional manner. Second, It seems that he doesn’t have enough medical knowledge. For instance, he told me that I have anemia and I have the risk of diabetes. I was really worried and I referred to my family doctor and my doctor told me that your lab results are normal and you are fine. Also, he spends 2 or 3 minutes with patients and he doesn’t address their questions or concerns and instead he recommends patients to talk to the secretory! He forced patients to buy the supplement that he recommends and should pay 150$ for each bottle. And if patients can’t continue their diet for some reason, they have to buy the supplements again for the new round of diet program even if they have from the previous program. And he asks patient to pay 90$ for cholesterol test which is the specific test that should be done in USA!!! Do we really live in developed country that doesn’t have this test. I showed my cholesterol results to my doctor and the test was the routine cholesterol tests that they do it in Canada. If you have headache or be hungry, he just recommend to buy more suppliments and pay 50-60$ more. I think doctor Brown has his business trading not the medical office. His behavior is unprofessional and kind of negligence and he mislead patients, which these are not doctors characters.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

Waste of money! You will gain back all the weight once you get off his diet. On his website he claims he doesn't believe in diets; contradicting. The multi vitamin pills he distrubts aren't regular vitamin pills; they suppress appetite and give an extreme boost of energy similar to the fat burning pills sold at GNC. In conclusion, most of his patients are returning patients who are unable to keep off the weight without the pills and diet. Please be cautious and I wish you all a succesful weightloss journey.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. JEFFREY BROWN is a real GENUIS doctor as he is highly experienced and has an updated medical knowledge... Being a family physician myself, I tried all kind of medical programs trying to loose weight with very minimal success, so I was referred by a church member who lost 40 pounds in 3 months... I was amazed about his medical knowledge after he requested all kind of investigations to check my medical well-being and recommended several changes to my medications. I also lost 12 1/2 pound in the first three weeks after following his instructions... I am very grateful to Dr. Brown & to his team as they helped me regain my health & loose weight... I will continue to follow up with Dr. Brown on weekly basis, aiming to loose 30 - 40 pounds in the coming few months... Dr. H Fehm (family physician)

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

This is how it worked with "Dr." Brown: pay him and he is rude with you, he pays you back if you are rude with him. Loved it! I left his office feeling really really good. (think how good he feels humiliating every patient that it's not extremely humble to his standards). I feel so sorry for the ones that have to deal with him: staff, patients, even family and friends (if he has any); and here is an older comment that applied 100% to me when returning to his program after 2 years of absence "Rather than getting lengthy here because it’s all available to read below - my experience with Dr. B. is typical to the more negative comments. It's interesting to see that most negative comments were from people who have long-term experience and the positive were relatively shorter (5/5 after one week? Please). Just wait! You can't assume that people who didn't have positive results cheated (but he does). Every body is different. He doesn't provide individual service. Your results may be initially positive (like mine) but long-term this is risky, unhealthy and unsustainable. If half the people here agree, there is really something wrong with the treatment offered."
Those stars with punctuality don't apply because there is a line up first come-first served.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag