Rate Dr. Jeffrey M. Brown

Dr. Jeffrey M. Brown's Ratings

This is how it worked with "Dr." Brown: pay him and he is rude with you, he pays you back if you are rude with him. Loved it! I left his office feeling really really good. (think how good he feels humiliating every patient that it's not extremely humble to his standards). I feel so sorry for the ones that have to deal with him: staff, patients, even family and friends (if he has any); and here is an older comment that applied 100% to me when returning to his program after 2 years of absence "Rather than getting lengthy here because it’s all available to read below - my experience with Dr. B. is typical to the more negative comments. It's interesting to see that most negative comments were from people who have long-term experience and the positive were relatively shorter (5/5 after one week? Please). Just wait! You can't assume that people who didn't have positive results cheated (but he does). Every body is different. He doesn't provide individual service. Your results may be initially positive (like mine) but long-term this is risky, unhealthy and unsustainable. If half the people here agree, there is really something wrong with the treatment offered." Those stars with punctuality don't apply because there is a line up first come-first served.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

He's an orange fake tanning botax pumped arrogant rude bossy and b!tchy doctor, but b!tch knows what he's talking about so if you can tolerate his arrogance it works, if manners overweigh knowledge for you it's not a good fit

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

Going back to him to gain back my health. You have to listen to follow the program and the result is AMAZING. I was never ever healthier than at the time when I was under his wings, 3 years ago. GREAT and successful program

Submitted Aug. 12, 2014 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Brown for 3 yrs. I lost 45lbs. I have kept most of it off. I lost my mother last summer, and went off the rails, gained back 12lbs. I recently went back to Dr.Brown, he was kind and understanding. I had been off my hormones also. The night sweats, confusion, general irritability and feeling of despair were TERRIBLE. After only 1 week , I felt like King Kong! It felt so good to actually sleep through the night, my family commented on how happy I looked. I am so grateful that I found Dr. Brown, He has been my saviour!!!

Submitted July 27, 2014 | flag

I am a 45 year old female. I was suffering since 2011 with hormonal and vulval issues which resulted in depression and insomnia. I had seen several doctors seeking help and the only thing that was prescribed to me was Vagifem (a synthetic estrogen) and a cortisone topical cream. It seemed that all was hopeless. The end result was quitting my job of over 25 years because it had become difficult to even wear proper under garments. A friend of mine who had seen Dr. Brown for help with a thyroid issue and recommended I see him - I figured I had nothing to lose. Dr. Brown reviewed my chart and sent me for blood work, telling me what seemed to be an impossible "we can fix this." Dr. Brown offered me a natural alternative and within three months I was healed, shocking the vulval specialist I was seeing when I returned for a follow up, who had been preparing to give me a biopsy. I am now 45 pounds lighter, with a monthly menstrual cycle. I have regained my life back!

Submitted June 27, 2014 | flag

I am so happy/excited I found this absolutely amazing Dr.I read the reviews and was a bit skeptical and nervous going in to see him. I have been trying to lose weight all my life. I knew that there had to be more wrong with me than just a weight issue but nobody ever found out anything. Trust me when I say I have tried EVERYTHING out there.Dr.Brown took a ton of blood work and tests. I came back and he was wonderful. He spent all the time needed to explain everything to me.I lost 11.5 lbs the first week and was never hungry and better still he has started me on a road to recovery.Nobody even told me I was borderline diabetic,among other things, but he did. Dr. Brown tells you the way it is. I like it that way. If I cheat it's me not him. He is an angel and I will give up all my other Dr's to come to him. His staff are amazing, attentive, caring and also spend all the time needed to explain to you what you need to know. Dr. Brown is the Dr. to go to, to help you live a healthy life.

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

After years of diabetes and high blood pressure all my results are normal now and I am practically off all medications as he promised in the beginning. The food is strict the first week but the body adjusts to it and all my blood tests are perfect. He is highly recommended.

Submitted June 20, 2014 | flag

I was a patient for Dr. Brown for 2 ½ months.During this period he didn't care to make time for me during my early visits.Every time I went in for a weigh-in which I was very strict about He was extremely negative and blamed me for not losing weight.He would accuse me as a “cheater” which I thought was inappropriate for a doctor.I had made my decision that I would not be returning.When I notified him he was extremely rude, and would not provide me with additional info to a simple question when I had asked him what I should now add to my diet he said this was for my “OWN SAFETY” Which I don’t understand what that’s supposed to mean. After visiting my family doctor – he was extremely upset knowing that Dr.Brown had given me potassium pills knowing that my blood levels were fine. I felt that my diet consisted of eating salad every day which was absolutely ridiculous and starving myself. Dr. Brown lack encouragement and most importantly respect.DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!!!

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

Age 25 told I could never have children. Age 29 diagnosed with type 2 diabetes & polycystic ovaries. 3 top hospitals in Toronto, 2 fertility clinics, no cigar. Age 41 visited Dr. Brown, lost 65 lbs. no meds, pregnant. Lost the baby. Went back Age 43 pregnant for the second time, feel great. He successfully did what they said couldn’t be done not only once but twice. Yes he’s tough but fair, for those who complain you don’t want to change your lifestyle and fight to get better. Dr. Brown is wonderful thorough, does tests my doctors never did on me. He’s not God but if you listen and follow his instructions he will try to find a solution to your problem. He even cured my chronic yeast infections. If you want to succeed you half to be tough yourself and fight to find a way, Dr. Brown is not your problem if you’re not succeeding it’s your issues that are not letting you succeed. Thank you Dr. Brown for helping me when no one else could. Greatful, happy mommy to be.

Submitted June 2, 2014 | flag

Fabulous physician. My faith in health care system is restored. As a professor of physiology I feel quality and thoroughness is a must when it comes to medical issues. Dr Brown is IT! When I first went to him I was sceptical because in 25 years of Canada I had not yet met a really good physician. I have a complicated medical history that no doctor was ever able (or willing) to explain to me the whys, when, and what to do. I saw myself getting more and more unhealthy by the day. Then, Dr Brown happened. In the first 2 wks into the program I had thorough blood tests including specific markers that the vast majority of physicians never ask for. I got started on my diet and on the correct medication. Dr. Brown asks that the patient listens attentively as he imparts a wealth of information. He is fast but efficient. I am so thankful to have finally met a good doctor. I plan to stay with him permanently. Unhealthy? Never more!

Submitted May 14, 2014 | flag