Rate Dr. Jeffrey Brown

Dr. Jeffrey Brown's Ratings

I read all the comments, I asked around, I went to his office twice to enquire. I decided to join. This was the best decision I made. Not do I only have my health back, I also have reclaimed my self esteem. I like what I see in the mirror and my personal relationships are better. I have no idea why people returning to the clinic is a negative. At the end of the day it is a diet! If you start back on the eating habits that got us overweight in the first place it is our fault and not the diet. I had been there, blaming everybody and everything except myself for the weight gain. No diet is going to prevent you from overeating and junk food eating and gaining the weight. I do know people who have returned a few times to the program. me included (2 times) I think it is because we know that the program works and the end result is health. When we fall off the rails we know that Dr. Brown never judges us, instead he welcomes us and gets us back on track. I lost 75 pounds on the program, when I made the choice twice to eat unhealthy I gained back about 20 pounds. I realized I was losing control, went back to the program and they got me back on track, more important they have taught me to be aware of the things that cause me to over eat i.e. stress and how to deal with the stress without using food. So i do believe that the weight loss can be long term. There is no magic you have to be committed and want to do the work. Dr. Brown gives you the skills, what you choose to do with them is up to you.I just don't get people who insist they eat healthy but still gain weight. You don't gain weight via the air. It is pretty basic, you put bad food in the weight comes on. It is unfortunate that people as below are still in denial with respect to their own eating habits. Bottom line- no matter what diet you use it is only long term if you choose to change your eating and lifestyle habits.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2621230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2014

Thinking about joining Dr Browns plan? Skeptical? Well I strongly recommend you follow your gut. Not only is his plan unhealthy, scientifically it's impossible for the weightloss to be long term. Still unsure? Ask his patients when you visit his clinic, most are returning patients, I know because I asked. And lost weight and unfortunately gained it back, the worst feeling is gaining back all the weight well eating healthy. Please educate youraelf before you join, I wish I dif beforehand and not after the fact.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Simply the best of the bests, at our house we call him the King, cause he is really the king of medicine, he is soooo knowledgable that no one and I mean no other doctor could do what he does. He is kind, generous and very respectful. I always recommend him to people with health problems cause if anyone can figure out what's wrong with ur body it would be him. Thank you Dr.Brown for helping so many people

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I was told by my family doctor when I was 15 that I have PCOS and that it will be difficult for me to have a child. 5yrs into marriage my husband and I decided we needed to do something in order for us to have a baby. I was overweight then so I decided to seek for help. I found Dr. Brown through a friend. I love how the diet works because it prevented me from eating bread because it was the most difficult thing for me. It was hard for the first two weeks but once my body and brain got used to it, seeing my weight go down it was unreal. The best part of this diet for me really was having my period come every month which never happened to me since I was 11. While I was seeing Dr. Brown I seeked help with a fertility doctor and in two months I got pregnant. My little boy is now 4 and I am back on seeing Dr. Brown again. Seeing the weight go down, I was happier, and ready for another child. Thanks to Dr. Brown and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

I recently suffered from severe menopause symptoms hotflashes, and lethargy, as of 8 weeks of Dr. Browns program I feel the best I ever felt. I'm down 24 pounds, no more symptoms of menopause and so much energy. I feel amazing. The way I describe Dr. Brown is that he really cares for you, he's firm but loving. Thanks Dr. Brown you changed my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2609034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Best Doctor on the planet! I've lost weight but most of all I feel amazing , the staff is great Dr Brown has taken years off my life, I have nothing but a positive experience every step of my weight loss thank you.:)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2607347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

I have finally had success on a diet program! I started this program in 2010. Dr. Browns program has taken into account my busy lifestyle ( I am on the road a lot) and has modified the program for me. Yes it is work as is anything that I have had success in. I have met others who say that they gain the weight back and yes I have gained weight back when I was not watching what I ate. But as with any diet program (and I was on plenty) when I went back to my old eating habits I gained and felt awful. I cannot blame the diet, I can only blame myself. With Dr. Brown I have learned not to be a victim to people who sabotage me, myself included and to be accountable for how I deal with stress (not eating chips). I now have strategies to not go for the chips when I am tired and stressed. When I first started the program I did have some hair loss. Both my GP and Dr. Brown told me that about 10% of people lose some hair when they diet due to the body reacting. Dr. Brown gave me supplements to take and in short while not only was my hair shinier and thick and healthier but my complexion was a lot better. The staff is great. They have listened to many of my stresses and have always had great suggestions. Everybody in the office is always so upbeat. I come back to the office occasionally when I start getting off track and before I eat myself sick again and they have been so wonderful in getting me to stay the course.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2604332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

A few months of the program, left me with my hair shedding. I was looking like a wreck. I brought my diet plan to my physcian and he said extreme weight loss can be the cause. My physcian does not recommend me being on this diet, there's too many health concerns. Once I discontinued the program, I started feeling healthier and looking better. Unfortunately, I gained my weight back that I lost in this program but regardless I'm happy I quit this program, I no longer look ill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

The day i met dr brown for the first time is always big day in my life,my life stye totally changed after joining to his program which i am so thankful about it ,i am a physician from back home and i am totally impressed with his medical knowledge,his analytic brain and strong knowledge let him to connect different biochemical and physiological pathways to find the major pathology in his patients which is amazing and i love to follow his steps in my practice as well ,i love discussing with him about my medical situation and my diet plan any time seeing him cause i am learning a lot from him ,i already lost 42 pounds with his diet ,my size went down from 20 to12!!!!!i should mention i am doing my board exams now and was worry a lot about having diet in these hard studying period but he always has modified diet for everybody with diffrent situation which is amazing! i am so happy for making this decision in my life cause i am totally a different person now ,not just my body shape also my health condition,my mood ,my mindset and my life style ,i tried so many different diet before but HIGHLY recommend dr brown diet for any one care about him or herself,if u need a big change in your life go and see him ...
thank u so much dr brown for being u and also big thank u for your super polite and friendly staff .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I am so thankful to be in this program. I have tried SO many diets over the course of my adults years, all of them left me feeling discouraged at how little weight I lost each week and how hungry I felt. They were unrealistic in their requirements of me, and because in many cases I wasn't eating 'real food' it was difficult once I had returned to food, to be able to maintain the weight lost... Dr. Brown's diet consists of 'real food' and limited supplementation. After the first few weeks, when your body comes down from the 'sugar high' you begin to feel amazing.. and in my case, for the first time in my life, I did not have cravings or feel hungry, while on his program. In my first week I lost 10 lbs and each week from then I have been averaging 5lbs. Drl. Brown has found a way to have to body start to quickly burn up the fat stores in your body... after my first week of weight loss, people had noticed the 10lbs. Each week the food list changes, which makes it exciting and encouraging to keep going, the diet is restrictive... but if you're wanting to lose weight, you can't eat many of the foods that you did in the first place, which cased you to gain the weight and be unhealthy. So start the program with a positive attitude and a willingness to make a change for the good of yourself....my theory is that if you are overweight, one of your additional issues is that you are always looking out for the well being of others and not taking as much care of yourself as you deserve. To keep yourself motivated, think of all the reasons you want to look and feel good for yourself and then be thankful each week (when you weigh in ) that this program was developed to help you get there. Don't give up, it's a long difficult process, but the staff at Dr.Brown's office are there to help you and to cheer you on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2595819].votes_count ]]