Rate Dr. Jeffrey Brown

Dr. Jeffrey Brown's Ratings

One month ago, my diabetic specialist doctor (who is an excellent doctor) advised me that the pills are not working anymore and I have to go on insulin. I said NO. He asked me then what is my option? I replied that I go to Dr. Brown.
Here I am, the first day Dr. Brown cut my pills by half and still reducing and my sugar level are always below limit. This morning was only 5.9 while limit for diabetic patients is 7.
Dr. Brown is our angel,
Now I encouraged my wife and my sister-in-law. They are also under Dr. Brown program

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2850512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Best program around. Doctor is straight forward and honest which I need. Sugar coating from other health professionals made me a diabetic( pardon the pun) . What I like that this program is not just about my weight. It looks into my overall health, my energy level and my psychological attachment to food. The doctor has assessed my liver, kidneys, metabolism, thyroid and hormones. I agree. Most thorough assessment I have had, even more than from my GP. And the cost works out to $2.00 a day! Its$ 125.00 a month and if you join for 2 months the third month is free.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2843108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

Great comprehensive program. Doctor very knowledgable. I not only lost my weight and am now on 'lifestyle' program he found other health issues that were missed (fatty liver, abnormal blood levels). I highly recommend. Also the least expensive program around . I paid $282.00 for 3 months. They don't sell you food or other stuff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2837479].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Very attentive doctor, cared about my needs. When my body started changing after my weight-loss program, he took my concerns seriously and helped me discover a serious condition I may not have found until it was too late. It was his attention to detail and caring that helped accomplish this.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2836182].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Want to $140 for theprogram didn't seem very friendly staff it's not funny have to go so bloody early 730 yeah sure hard to find not going back ever

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2831884].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 9, 2015

He's an amazing salesman. He will sell you the weight loss dream but with time you will see the reality. His plan is temporary and will put the body in starvation mode and long term who ever goes off his diet will gain twice the weight they have lost

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2817821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Brown helped me to loss more than 60 lb in just 6 months as I am a 46 years old, love food and never did any exercise; I never believed that I will loss that much and was thinking if I will loss 30 lb that will be excellent. The staff are professional, helpful and well educated. I've referred 5 of my friends so far, and they are doing very well, one of them lost 10 lb in one week only! I've cheated during the program and that's why it took me 6 months. If you follow Dr. Brown instructions, you will get your goal much faster than me. Highly recommended doctor. Thanks a lot Dr. Brown.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2811258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I am a 60yr old women who had monthly period problems, health issues, and weight gained especially around the stomach area, until I joined Dr. Brown's program. Dr. Brown diagnosed me on my first visit to his office, he also told me to immediately stop one of the medication I was taking for my menstrul problems and he prescribe natural progesterone cream. After receiving all results from the blood tests and saliva test Dr. Brown was right on with his diagnosis . Dr Brown saved my life , I get very very emotional when I think of what I went through for 7yrs before joining the program. I have been on the program for 6 weeks and lost 23lbs, I feel fantastic , no more sleepless nights, no more heart palpitations, no more aches and pains, no more headaches, no more period issues, no more feeling blotted and swollen. I am full of energy and I also joined a gym. Dr Brown continues to do tests to make sure the medication I was taking before and the new ones he prescribed and working for me. Dr. Brown did what my family doctor and gynecologist didn't. Dr Brown asked me to trust in him and his program and I did and will continue to do so.Dr. Brown is THE BEST.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2790337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I like the program but he likes expensive non-OHIP tests and prescriptions not normally covered by benefits. To his credit, he delves into areas most doctors don't as he fine tunes you. Unfortunately he is the most arrogant doctor I have ever met; he had the gall to tell me and others that our medical files were none of our business. My pharmacist had heard the same from her some of her clients. I have three friends that won't go back because of him. He is disdainful and belittling, often speaking to you as a child, doesn't tolerate questions well and is dismissive. Go with a thick skin and a fat wallet but you will get results.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2785350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I followed Dr Brown's diet for three months and lost a total of 35 pounds. I only put on another 5 once I started eating a regular diet. I highly recommend it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782083].votes_count ]]