Rate Dr. Michael Manjos

Dr. Michael Manjos's Ratings

Best doctor I've ever had the honor to have. He's kind, respectful, and goes out of his way to make you feel better. He is a very rare person; if you look into his eyes you can a keen awareness of pure brilliance. He cares.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

Dr. Manjos has been my family physician since I was a child. He is attentive to patient's concerns and explores various options. He has been available to me in emergencies, as well as being there through a chronic illness. A great doctor!

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

great doctor, always there when you need him including evenings and weekends(what doctor would give you a cell phone number) been going to him for 23 years and we the family are lucky to have him.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Manjos has been my doctor for over 30 yrs. He is very kind and caring. When my children were small, I could phone at any time, night or day and he would tell me to bring them in. A true country doctor. He does his own blood work too which is refreshing. Its nice not to have to go to the lab all the time. He is very knowledgeable - we love him!

Submitted July 15, 2010 | flag

I have never felt so comfortable with any doctor. Dr Manjos is always there to listen, no matter how small it may be. I know I can count on him to be there in any emergency, with helpful and genuine caring.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2010 | flag

This Doctor is great. He's caring, professional and knowledgable. He is a patient advocate and practical with approach. His office staff are friendly and they all are considerate of your time with booking appointments appropriately.

Submitted Oct. 23, 2009 | flag

you will never find a better all around doctor in all circumstances. very understanding and will listen to you which seems to be a rare quality in many other doctors.efficient and knowledgeable.none better in my book.

Submitted July 27, 2009 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Manjos 6 years ago. At that time I had a throat and nasal infection which 3 other doctors misdiagnoised. Dr. Majos treated it differently and offered a new medication that healed me within a week. He took a little extra time. In 2005 I wasn't feeling well, but I didn't think much of it. On a check up with Dr. Manjos, he picked up on a heart problem and sent me immediately to I.C. in Grimsby. They diagnosed me with a blockage in my heart. Within the week I had a stint and a new life. The heart specialists at the hospital in Hamilton were hard pressed to figure out how Dr. Manjos saw through my few symptoms to evaluate my condition properly. Because of Dr. Manjos precise and quick actions,I am alive, I had no additional damage, just that blockage. His fast analysis resulted in NOT even discomfort or any disabilities normally associated with my X heart problems. Since being with Doc I have lost weight and become more aware of the vitality of a healthy body. THANKS

Submitted March 2, 2009 | flag

An excellent, caring and compassionate doctor with a very friendly and knowledgeable staff. I'm very fortunate to have found a doctor that truly cares about his patient's needs.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2009 | flag

My husband and I both Love Dr Manjos. He is always there when you need him. We are the lucky ones that have chosen him and so glad that he has accepted us as patience. His staff are also exellent. He has made housecalls to our home when my husband was sick. From the bottom of our hearts Thank You Dr Manjos "We love you" The Petterson's

Submitted Oct. 1, 2008 | flag