Rate Dr. Changulanda Joshi

Dr. Changulanda Joshi's Ratings

I had a horrible time with Dr Joshi; he seemed to be guessing at what to do with me. When I had to get some procedures done to check for tubal patiency he was uncaring and dismissive of my discomfort. For other tests, I would ask questions and he would respond...but when I researched what he told me, he was completely wrong. I questioned him about it, and he said that he didn't appreciate having his knowledge questioned. The title of "doctor" does not make you 100% right. Overall, the 2 years I felt with him were terrible. He seems to be loved by patients who have a perfectly normal body/system and pregnancy...but of something is off then he is lost and won't admit it. The specialist I am with now, after going through my medical files from Dr Joshi (and was appalled with what he read about my treatment and diagnosis's--which were all wrong by Dr J); reported him to the Candian Medical board of gynaecology

Submitted June 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Joshi is amazing!! My son who was born in 08 was delivered via emerg c-section by another OB who is no longer here, it was the most awful experience all around. When I became pregnant with my daughter I knew that I wanted to try for a VBAC, and we were lucky enough to have Dr. Joshi this time. There are not enough words to say how thankful we are to him. Dr.Joshi never gave up and kept pushing towards my goal of a VBAC, and on Nov.13/12 I gave birth to my baby girl via VBAC!! I would highly recommend Dr.Joshi to anyone! <3

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Joshi is a blessing to my town as has been nothing but a shining example of dedicated service in my life. He has delivered both of my children and I could not have asked for better care. Words can not express the gratitude I feel for this man. I have seen him work tirelessly through sleepless nights for days on end, delivering the best care. His sense of humour and calm demeanour helped me through labour and I always felt confident with my life and the health of my children in his hands. I would give him the moon if I could to express my gratitude. <3

Submitted Oct. 5, 2012 | flag

I have 2 children. He delivered my second baby and if I had known about him with my first child I would have requested him but I wasn't living in the area at the time. I would have contemplated making the drive to get to the Aberdeen though .. that's how impressed I am with the care I was given. My delivery experience was excellent. He is knowledgeable and made sure everything was on track (I was high risk). I would recommend him to anyone looking for an OB/GYN.

Submitted Jan. 16, 2012 | flag

Awesome with first, aweful with second. He took his time coming into the delivery room, baby coming n he asks if he has time to change once he finally enters the room. No time for freezing and too late for anything else and frustrating thing was he was in the hospital!!! so painful and so sad with this experience so no great reviews for Dr. Joshi this time.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag

I love Dr. Joshi!!! He was fantastic for the delivery of my second child and the pregnancy care and delivery for my third child. He was the best, fantastic bedside manner and very knowledgeable and helpful with any concerns I may have had.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr Joshi was very helpful during appointments, but my biggest disappointment was that he did not attend my son's birth.. What is the point of developing a relationship with somebody, and learning to trust them, when they won't even be there for you when you need them..?

Submitted Jan. 14, 2011 | flag

I can't say enough about Dr. Joshi. He's an amazing Dr. and surgeon. I always look forward to my appointments with him. Sometimes the appointment wait is long but its worth it. He knows his stuff anf I am very happy to have him during this pregnancy and my 2 babies before this.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2011 | flag

I have just began to see Dr. Joshi, as my upcoming c-section is approaching. I find him to be a great doctor. He is very courteous, and polite. Seems very knowledgeable, and put me at ease very quickly. My 3rd appointment there was a bit of a wait, but that's to be expected with him being the only obstetrician! Keep up the great work Dr Joshi, can't wait to meet my new little guy!! :) :) :) Nice to have a genuinely nice doctor :)

Submitted Sept. 22, 2010 | flag

Appointments and getting back to us takes too long....I guess he needs more help

Submitted May 17, 2010 | flag