Rate Dr. Peter B. Hutchinson

Dr. Peter B. Hutchinson's Ratings

This is a new doctor for me. He is very thorough and complete in his exam and questions. I have found that his main concern is my health and how I am doing both physically and mentally. I would highly recommend this doctor because he is willing to take the time with you that is needed.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

Very thorough initial examination. Prepare to strip down all the way. This guy is an old pro. He is clearly interested in my current health and background - including family members and even my childhood. He is an excellent communicator and maintains a very professional attitude. His hobby is photography - so is mine. You just got to like this guy.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2012 | flag

Same-day appointment with this doctor for a sudden respiratory illness. He was a substitute for my regular doctor in the same group who was not available on this day. Dr. Hutchinson was extremely kind, patient and thorough, and went over all of my conditions and medications (which are extensive), and thanked me for coming in. This group of internal medicine doctors at Providence (and their support staff) is outstanding. I have tried two other groups (near RVMC) and this one is far superior, both in knowledge and in caring about the patient.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2011 | flag

Dr.Hutchinson is thorough, well-informed and kind. Couldn't ask for a better PCP. His nurse is fantastic too.

Submitted June 19, 2009

He was easygoing and reassuring. He's thorough. I always seemed to be able to get an appointment when I needed one.

Submitted Jan. 12, 2007 | flag