Rate Dr. Charles Campbell

Dr. Charles Campbell's Ratings

Have been a chiropractic patient for 15 years before seeing Dr. Campbell. Former Chiros helped with pain relief, and symptom relief, but not relief from the causes. After only one visit, Dr. Campbell "fixed" a several causes of ongoing pain and discomfort. Ongoing, Dr. Campbell has managed to get improvement in low back and upper neck issues now resulting in only monthly "maintenance" visits. I really like Dr. Campbell uses a toolbox of measures, not just one method, so many types of issues can be treated in one visit. Dr. Campbell is by far the most complete chiropractor I have visited.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

Having had a bad experience with a chiropractor many years ago, I was hesitant to see another. My GP insisted upon it, so I reluctantly made an appointment with his referral, Dr. Charles Campbell. In that very first consultation and treatment, he put me at ease when I expressed my concerns, and he responded with an explanation for everything he was about to do. If I had any objections, he would suggest an alternative approach. I've been seeing Charles for close to a decade now, and I owe my ability to move about freely and with far less pain directly to his efforts. His easy-going manner makes it easy for the client to relax, and his ministrations are exemplary. The man is simply the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2012

Injured 15 years ago in car accident, suffered needlessly due to treatments that did not work. Dr Campbell is in my mind a "miracle worker" - he was able to treat a long standing knee problem (wobbly knee cap) and finally he brought almost instantaneous relief by breaking up years of scar tissue in my shoulder. After all my misdiagnosis, I can sleep without pain killers or sleep aids. Can not thank him enough. I have passed along his name to all my colleagues and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2012

Hold the praise! I have been going to him for years and usually his treatments work however his reliance on heavyduty manipulations can be counter productive. I went in with a bit of pain in my mid back and after his thumping manipulation could not stand straight for a week. It took me 7 weeks of gentle stretching and some psyio to recover.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Dr. Campbell was strongly recommended to me by a patient of his who used to have a bad back. I'm so glad he I decided to give Dr. Campbell a try. I've had severe back problems for over six years. Even though I've gone for frequent physio and massage and kept up with exercises my condition and am taking various medications my condition just seemed to get worse over time. After seeing him for a couple of months my back has improved considerably. I noticed improvements after the first visit. He gives you a through examination and identifies other issues you may have and not be aware of. I'm excited about how my back is finally healing and getting better. If you're a person who has been told you're stuck with your back condition and just have to manage it, give Dr. Campbell a try!!! He is a very compassionate, intuitive, and talented practitioner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2012

Dr Campbell was recommended to me. I have had a neck and shoulder condition for 4.5 years. I've seen 3 experienced Vancouver practioners, all of whom have been more than happy to take my $'s, but have in no way permanently helped my, by now, chronic condition. I despaired of ever getting right again, and sometimes even yoga classes felt really hard to manage as a result. I'm writing this after 6 sessions. After 3 I knew that things were improving but was still holding my breath. I now believe that there is light at the end of my tunnel. Do consider trying Dr Campbell. He is a knowledgeable, compassionate, approachable man and he is GOOD at his job with many years under his belt. There are a number of practitioners out there who really need to be avoided...(beware of those who want to put you on a monthly "management" plan, for a start, would be my advice). Good luck.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Campbell for years. He has helped me so much. He is very good at his job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2011

Dr. Campbell was the first chiropractor I visited (nearly 8 years ago) and since I have moved away from Vancouver I have yet to find one remotely comparable to his ability. I still visit him every chance I get when I am back in Vancouver.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2011

Charles gets right to the issue, and listens willingly if there is a specific aspect of his treatment you may be nervous of. One's own sense of comfort with doctors in general, with men etc., figure in. If a patient lacks the needed comfort zone, Dr. Campbell has a number of very good associated in his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

I had diagnosed trigeminal neuralgia - severe and debilitating facial pain caused by nerves that were damaged and twisted in the top part of my neck, the top 3 vertebrae. I had some minor relief from another chiropractor however actually very little pain relief. After being given no resolution from three neurologists, Dr. Campbell took x-rays to know where he needed to work and, over time, unknotted the vertabrae and tension that was holding the nerves. Traction and adjustments were my friend. I cannot recommend him highly enough. He is skilled and compassionate and I know he constantly educates himself to do better work. Without him I was facing a life of pain medication and diminished life, now it is as if it never happened. PS: his support staff of kathy and Sharon are equally generous, compassionate and supportive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729208].votes_count ]]