Dr. Ahmet H. Ozturk

Grad. Year: 1977

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Ahmet H. Ozturk has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

02/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.6

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Ahmet" to "Ahmet H."
RID: 2581964
11/03/13 5 5 5 5 Very good Dr and in and out with in a hour being seen for cancer related pain
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 1390488

17/03/11 1 1 1 1 This doctor does not want to hear what you have to say if you question him.He so called diagnosed me after 2 minutes and kicked me out when I told him his "treatment" didn't work. He performed 0 tests and told me my pain "might" be coming from a problem in my back...but rare....so not going to test.What if my problem is the rare 10%??Very unprofessional and rude.I wouldn't send my enemy to him.  Respond
RID: 970503
24/08/09 3 2 2 3 I have seen the Dr 1 time in a yr I see Dr Memon instead . I have had numerous procedures, still in pain, and all they will give me is flexeril,which after all the pain meds Ive been on for pain in yrs past flexeril is like candy. Getting a call back is next to impossible, Sad that you go for pain relief or meds and get no help
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 960149
11/08/09 2 5 5 5 BEST AND MOST KNOWLEGEABLE, ON MANY TYPES OF TREATMENTS BUSY MAN, OFFICE STAFF NOT THE EASIEST TO GET AN APPOINTMENT, BUT DONT GIVE UP, HE IS WELL WORTH THE WAIT, EVEN THOUGH LIVING IN PAIN IS NOT EASY, KEEP TRYING!!!!!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 955735
06/08/09 2 3 5 5 Dr. Ozturk is one of the most caring doctors I have been to. He has been more helpful with my pain management than anyone else - he doesn't just throw drugs at you, but does understand that medications are necessary in some instances and doesn't treat his pain patients like criminals just because they need chronic medications. The staff, however, is a different story. Some of them are perfectly nice and helpful, but some are rude and make you feel like a second-rate citizen because you require pain management. Also, it is difficult to get an actual person (as opposed to a voicemail) when you call, and they take several days to respond to messages.
Insurance: Coventry
RID: 917740
19/06/09 1 3 4 4 Dr. Ozturk was very helpful with my husband's condition. However, his staff was horrible. When you called to schedule an appt, 90% of the time you had to leave a message and wait days for a return call. We went months without receiving a bill and when my husband stopped by to schedule (see earlier statement), they told him he was deliquent and could not schedule until he discussed this matter with billing. He asked to speak to someone and they told him he had to call. Come to find out, billing was located right there and it ended up being a accounting problem on their end. The bill was paid, but we did seek treatment from a new doctor.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 498895
29/01/08 3 4 5 5 A kind and caring healer, who understands pain and the consequences of pain. Thank you, Dr. Ozturk!
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 79358
12/01/07 5 5 5 Dr. Ozturk is extremely knowledgable about pain conditions and causes. His staff is also extremely caring and helpful.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield