Rate Dr. Ahmet H. Ozturk

Dr. Ahmet H. Ozturk's Ratings

I wouldn't recommend him to anyone he did a revision on my stimulater and I never had arm pain with the. Old one I had put in from another dr and after he put this one in I have had terrible arm pain in both arms and this has been going on for a year and all he wanted to do was epidural blocks which did help and you never see him unless he is doing surgery on you I have a new dr and is going to take the stimulater out and put a new one in

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2617721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

The ONLY thing they are interested in is money making procedures-injections, injections, injections. ZERO pain relief provided-uncaring and can be unprofessional if questioned about treatment. A waste of SEVERAL THOUSAND DOLLARS OUT OF POCKET!!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2562512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2014

Very good Dr and in and out with in a hour being seen for cancer related pain

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

This doctor does not want to hear what you have to say if you question him.He so called diagnosed me after 2 minutes and kicked me out when I told him his "treatment" didn't work. He performed 0 tests and told me my pain "might" be coming from a problem in my back...but rare....so not going to test.What if my problem is the rare 10%??Very unprofessional and rude.I wouldn't send my enemy to him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1729235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

I have seen the Dr 1 time in a yr I see Dr Memon instead . I have had numerous procedures, still in pain, and all they will give me is flexeril,which after all the pain meds Ive been on for pain in yrs past flexeril is like candy. Getting a call back is next to impossible, Sad that you go for pain relief or meds and get no help

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1729233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2009

BEST AND MOST KNOWLEGEABLE, ON MANY TYPES OF TREATMENTS BUSY MAN, OFFICE STAFF NOT THE EASIEST TO GET AN APPOINTMENT, BUT DONT GIVE UP, HE IS WELL WORTH THE WAIT, EVEN THOUGH LIVING IN PAIN IS NOT EASY, KEEP TRYING!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2009

Dr. Ozturk is one of the most caring doctors I have been to. He has been more helpful with my pain management than anyone else - he doesn't just throw drugs at you, but does understand that medications are necessary in some instances and doesn't treat his pain patients like criminals just because they need chronic medications. The staff, however, is a different story. Some of them are perfectly nice and helpful, but some are rude and make you feel like a second-rate citizen because you require pain management. Also, it is difficult to get an actual person (as opposed to a voicemail) when you call, and they take several days to respond to messages.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2009

Dr. Ozturk was very helpful with my husband's condition. However, his staff was horrible. When you called to schedule an appt, 90% of the time you had to leave a message and wait days for a return call. We went months without receiving a bill and when my husband stopped by to schedule (see earlier statement), they told him he was deliquent and could not schedule until he discussed this matter with billing. He asked to speak to someone and they told him he had to call. Come to find out, billing was located right there and it ended up being a accounting problem on their end. The bill was paid, but we did seek treatment from a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

A kind and caring healer, who understands pain and the consequences of pain. Thank you, Dr. Ozturk!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2008

Dr. Ozturk is extremely knowledgable about pain conditions and causes. His staff is also extremely caring and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729228].votes_count ]]