Dr. Laura K. Voigt

Grad. Year: 1999

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Laura K. Voigt has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Laura" to "Laura K."
RID: 2822493
29/08/13 2 3 1 1 We were treated terribly. I have never left an office crying (due to how she acted towards us) until visiting Dr. Voigt. She said "well, I've made you cry, so there's no point in continuing". Terrible.
RID: 2505732
19/12/12 3 5 5 5 Dr. Voight had been treating my daughters from birth. Why we chose her and stay with her is she actually listens. She treats my daughters intelligently, not prescribing medications or unnecessary treatments that we really don't need, she explains why. She's very supportive of extended breast feeding and vaccinations. She is never rushed, very pleasant bedside manner and is very professional. The office in Squirrel Hill has great nurses but the desk staff have a few unpleasant characters. The other doctors are pretty good if I need a doctor that day and she's not available. I highly recommend Dr. Voight if you'd like a calm, sane doctor and not one to overreact to a parents need for instant medicating that might not be in your child's best interest.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2054555
19/04/12 3 3 1 2 Dr Voigt is not interested in treating her patients but sending them back without giving a diagnosis. She ignores the symptoms and just lectures parents rather than trying to treat her patients.
RID: 1522946
26/08/11 5 4 5 5 We love Dr. Voight. She has been my daughter's pediatrician since birth. Very very good with the kids and parents!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1485508
13/07/11 5 5 5 5 She is an absolutely fabulous doctor. She is extremely knowledgeable, has a great connection with kids and really cares about her patients.  Respond
RID: 1150602
15/04/10 5 5 5 5 I disagree with the prior poster, Dr Voigt is the best dr I have ever worked with. We (me and all my kids) love her!
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 917079
18/06/09 5 5 5 5 Incredibly nice, very caring, and respectful of both children and parents.
RID: 657730
05/08/08 5 4 5 5 Dr. Voigt is well-trained, insightful, and has an easy manner of conversation. She's great with kids, and, overall, is a superior pediatrician.  Respond