Rate Dr. Eric S. Albright

Dr. Eric S. Albright's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Albright since he joined this practice a few years ago. I like him very much! He is always on top of my thyroid issues and keeps adjusting the dose as my body changes and other meds cause fluctuation in my thyroid numbers. He is very knowledgeable about hypothyroidism and I totally trust him to treat my thyroid condition. He takes time to ask how I feel and how my life is going. Dr. Albright has been very supportive through a very rough patch I recently went through. He seems genuinely interested and encourages me to take good care of myself. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2453804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Albright is knowledgeable about Hashimoto's. He does ultrasounds in his office and explains the results to patients. He listens well and explains what is going on with your disease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2014

I have had to call multiple times (4) to get an answer back from the staff. I have had 2 appointments cancelled because the Dr. would be out (when it's hard for me to get time off to come to the appointments). I have been going for 2 years and have been told my levels are still in "normal" range and there's nothing we can do until they aren't. I understand that and am not upset with the Dr. - however, I know something is wrong and am having a hard time believing that I have to be miserable until this shows up on a test.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2013

BAD DOCTOR. REFUSE E-COMMUNICATE. DENY DEAF ACCESS. DON'T CARE REHAB ACT, ADA, DEAF ACCESS, HIPPA, ETC.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2013

I changed doctor's three times before finding Dr. Albright. He is the first doctor to not just look at tests, but to ask me how I am actually feeling. I can say for the first time, I feel better than I have in years. My thyroid levels are at a point where I feel considerably better. He also works with me since I moved to Glenwood Springs and allows me to get blood tests at the local hospital. I am so thrilled, I will not be changing even though I have moved.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2013

Amazing doctor! He listened and answered questions for 45 minutes on my first visit. Very knowledgeable with an excellent ability to communicate complex medical issues in layman's terms. He took me and my symptoms seriously and went above and beyond to diagnose me properly (no other doc had been able to to that thus far). I feel better than ever. Every visit since has just solidified my trust in him. I HIGHLY recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729494].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2012

I have seen four endocrinologists, each of whom had something slightly different to tell me about my treatment for grave's disease. I was relieved to finally find Dr. Albright. He listened to me and was very knowledgeable about my situation. I like his dry sense of humor and his willingness to involve me in my own treatment (ie. when I had a bad reaction to synthroid, he took me off it at my request and tried another dye-free thyroid replacement drug, which has been fine). The only problem I've had is with his office staff. It is very difficult to actually speak to a person when you call, even if it's just to make an appointment. In addition, the new nurse they hired knew nothing about endocrinology, had never heard of grave's disease, and barely knew what a thyroid was. It was very frustrating to deal with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Best doctor I've had. He's extremely knowledgeable and thorough, as well as patient and friendly. I've been his patient for almost 3 years and feel great, thanks to him. I highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729492].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010

Dr Albright has been treating me for thyroid cancer for a year. He is knowledgeable and always takes time to answer all my questions. His recommended treatment has always been the same as the Univ Cancer Center

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729491].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2009

Pompous and controlling -- scarey--my blood sugar readings wnet up to 275 from org 170 when diagnosed with Dia ii. Had me on Avandament. My own doctor calmed me down put me on insulin and blood sugars went down immediately and stayed down. His haughtiness precluded any idea of how I might know my own body as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1729490].votes_count ]]