Dr. Brenda Banwell

Dr. Brenda Banwell

Rate Dr. Brenda Banwell

Dr. Brenda Banwell's Ratings

Dr Banwell is an amazing, caring, attentive physician. She gave us amazing care foe the 2 months our son was in Sick Kids and the follow-up visits that continued for years was also stellar. You could not ask for a better neurologist for your child! The only reason I gave a 4 for punctuality was b/c she is sometimes late, but that is Ok. She gives you the time you need, answers questions and you never feel rushed or like you have not been heard. Thank you God for such an amazing Dr. :-)

Submitted May 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Banwell is absolutely wonderful. She's a breath of fresh air when she comes thru the door and takes her time with you always with a smile on her face. My son loves her. She's the perfect Neurologist for children and teen. Thank God for Dr. Banwell.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2011 | flag

Very helpful and knowledgable, especially at the time of my daughters stay at Sick Kids. So very pleased and honoured my daughter is in her care.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Banwell diagnosed me with Multiple Sclerosis when I was 13 years old (2002) and was my doctor until age 18. She was extremely helpful, kind and happy, always helping my family and I to deal with the emotional strains of MS. She was sometimes late to our appointments, but that is expected in a hospital environment. She also involved me in many MS research studies and inspired me to go into the study of Neuroscience. I am currently in my 3rd year of my honours program. My new doctor is no Dr. Banwell, but he is very intellegent and helpful and Dr. Banwell helped me to transition to his care smoothly. If I were so unfortunate as to have to find a neurologist for my own child, I would want to go to her.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2010 | flag

Dr. Banwell is fabulous! Takes her time with you and she is a very busy lady! Our daughter loves her as well. Thank you Dr. Banwell for all you do!!

Submitted May 20, 2009 | flag

I can't say enough positive things regarding Dr. Banwell...what an icredible and intellegent person. She knows what she is doing and if not for her I would never have made it through one of the worst moments of my life...she is caring and thoughtful. Any patient in her care is very very lucky.

Submitted July 29, 2007 | flag

Dr Banwell is awesome, very knowledgeable and treats you as if you are her only patient. She remembers personal details about the patients. I would highly recommend her.

Submitted May 23, 2007 | flag

We are not from Ontario but we make two to three visits a year to see her about our sons condition. She is the most understanding doctor I have met. She takes time to listen to the child wether they are goofing around and want to get her attention or just trying to get attention. She listens very intently and always talks to us like a normal human being and doesn't treat us as young parents who know nothing and are just over reacting. She goes that little extra step to make the visit both helpful and enjoyable for us but she also give that little bit of extra care and love as if the child she is seeing is one of her own. Out of all the neurologists we have seen I would have to give her a 10 out of 5 rating just because of her dedication and understanding of what she does.

Submitted March 29, 2007 | flag

By far the best neurologist/doctor I have ever encoutered in my long life. My son has benifited greatly by her kind-hearted nature, excellent medical skills, and integrity. The TOP 40 UNDER 40 recognition was well deserved!

Submitted Jan. 13, 2007 | flag

She is without a doubt one of the finest doctors we have ever taken the children to and met. A true professional with a heart full of passion. She makes you feel like family. Honesty and Integrity with the highest of standards.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2007 | flag