Rate Dr. John P. Doweiko

Dr. John P. Doweiko's Ratings

i went to this phycian who seemed rushed, failed to listen, and provided 90% of my medical report based on past information and did NOT update or keep current my medications. Most of his report was incorrect and fabricated providing misleading information in the record. He gave me a perscription in which the drug he should be knowledgable, however, it was an overdose. The pharmacy was unable to reach him and to correct the problem was dismissed. I plan on filing an incident and looking for a more qualified physican in-charge of my health care needs.

Submitted July 25, 2014 | flag

I live in central Massachusetts and travel over an hour for my appointments with Dr. Doweiko. He is outstanding.

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

Dr.Doweiko is an incredible physician. Extremely knowledgeable, thorough, on-time and someone who is genuinely concerned for the well-being of his patients. I have always been treated with dignity and respect and have full faith in his abilities. I live an hours drive away and it's not always convenient to get into Boston, however I would not consider switching physicians. Not only is he a great physician, he is a wonderful person as well.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2008 | flag

I love him, he makes me feel like a human! Not just a patient!

Submitted Feb. 16, 2007 | flag

What a great and knowledgable guy! Two clinics in Boston miss diagnosed MRSA, he got me treated and made me feel OK about my treatment. This guy is always smiling, he loves his job and I think that's because his patient LOVE him.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2007 | flag