Rate Dr. Edward Yu

Dr. Edward Yu's Ratings

Did very bad job with my mother's eye surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Clinic always packed with people. Always behind schedule. Always impatient. Always in a rush and no time for questions. I have to search for information and opinion on the web instead of getting answers and advice from him. He's more like a merchant trying to boost up his sales figure every month than a doctor who would take care of his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1730998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2013

His office is packed with patients. You may expect less than 5 minutes from him only. I didn't get my eye problem solved after 3 visits during half year. The problem he doubted didn't exit, and the final answer is no solution, which he could have told me early, then I could have the chance to see other doctors during the half year. I hope I will have no chance to see him again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1730997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2012

avoid at all cost. almost went blind because of him. luckily got a 2nd opinion before his second treatment. the place is run like a fast food joint; nothing at all for patient care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1730996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

He is a 100% terrible doctor. He made mistakes and tried to cheat the patient and very rude to senior patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

This is one of the worst doctor my family have ever encountered. He's very rude. Doesn't know what he's doing. He have many failed eye surgeries and his attitude is terrible. He's the only doctor office I know that have a security guard outside his office. There must be a lot of angry patients that wants some answer from this guy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2011

This doctor is a Bully! He's unprofessional and irresponsible. After his surgeries, he likes to verbally abuse his patients. Especially Asian patients that can't speak English. My family have suffered so much under this Doctor. IF YOU VALUE YOUR EYE SIGHT, I ADVISE YOU DO FIND ANOTHER EYE DOCTOR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1730999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2011

Dr. Yu is a very good doctor and helped me get rid of imflammation in my eyes. True his office is flooded with people and he rushes you but he is in a lot of demand. I found the staff nice and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1730995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2011

the metro town office staff is ok but talk, yes, a bit very loud in office,,, not know front desk not good manner,, confused, rush,, shout, , me speak mandarin , want someone speak better mandarin , and better english,,,, they need improve,,,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1730994].votes_count ]]