Rate Dr. Gareth Rhydderch

Dr. Gareth Rhydderch's Ratings

I have read all of the comments posted todate and everyone is true. Especially that Dr. R would never take any amount of money from anyone let alone a drug dealer to help them with their illness. Dr. R is the funniest, kindest, most gentle doctor I have every had treat me for my chronic pain. I have seen Dr. R for the last 17 years and he has given me quality of life which I will now not have.I wish him and his wife a very happy retirement. Then we have Rose who is just as special as Dr. R. Rose went over and above for all of Dr. R's patients, he is lucky to have had her. Both are such special people,we were all so honoured to have had them in our lives. Shar T

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731154].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013

I was devastated to hear that Dr. Rydderch has retired. He was the best doctor I have ever had and I have seen a lot over the course of the years suffering from chronic pain. I am really disturbed over the post that said he was selling narcotics to someone.This is not the doctor that we know and love. There is no way in hell that he would do something like this. I hope the person that is accusing him of this is punished to the full extent of the law. There are some really disturbed people in this world, and to do something like this to a wonderful person, probably because you didn't get what you wanted is sickening!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731153].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

Dr. Rhydderch waa FORCED to retire. I heard some F@+% JUNKIE was caught selling pain medication and told the police that our dear Dr. Rhydderch was selling him prescriptions for $200 each. If you think about this this is total B.S . Dr rhydderch is 70 years old he is probably very, very rich and would not put his career in jeopardy for $200 or even $2000. I was told by a very,very reliable source that he's taking vacation now and when he gets back he's retiring. I have been his patient for 7 years and he has been very helpfully as I'm sure you all know. And for this JUNKIE to ruin him like that is incredible. He probably told the cops he would work with them to bring this GREAT doctor down when he got arrested. People please remember that JUNKIES LIE. All the documentries out there are SCARE TACTICS to make it seem like pain meds are bad but they only interview JUNKIES and recovering JUNKIES and believe them. They never show the positive side of opioids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2013

I was devistated to hear that Dr. Rhydderch has now retired. I've been a patient of his for many, many years and he has been a great help to me. I will miss him dearly but we all know he's worked very hard and deserves to enjoy his retirement. I only hope that the doctor that I am matched up with will be as helpful and caring as he was. Thanks so much for your many years of treatment Dr. Rhydderch.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

after years of taking pills for pain i finally am able to function wiyh mypain because of dr r. he understands pain. i wish i had been sen to a clinic from the start rather than being given pills from docs who dont get cronic pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr Gareth Rhydderch is the best specialist I have ever had, in the past five years that he has treated me for chronic pain. He's extremely knowledgeable and skilled in the areas of his expertise; and I have always been taken in 15 minutes from the time of my appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

DR.RHYDDERCH, IS ONE OF THE MOST COMPASSIONATE DOCTORS I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. DR. RHYDERRCH IS VERY COMPASSIONATE, AND HAS A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOUR FOR SOMEONE WHO DEALS WITH PEOPLE THAT IN MOST CASES ARE IN A LOT OF CHRONIC PAIN. IF YOU ARE WAITING IN THE OFFICE TO SEE THE DR. YOU ALWAYS HEAR POSITIVE REMARKS ABOUT HOW HELPFUL HE HAS BEEN. THE BIGGEST WORRY IS THAT HE WILL RETIRE. YET EVERYONE WANTS THE BEST FOR HIM BECAUSE HE IS DEDICATED TO HIS PATIENTS. I CANT THANK HIM ENOUGH FOR BEING SO HONEST AND HELPFUL TO ME.THANKS SO MUCH. DARLENE B.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2012

I have been seeing Dr.Rhydderch for over 6 years now. He is an AMAZING doctor! I too went to numerous doctors,and was always told "its all in your head, there is nothing wrong with you,you just want MEDS!!" Which drove me nuts, I knew there was something wrong with me. I had been in a bad car accident, but knew there was something else wrong after the accident. he was the ONLY doctor to LISTEN to me, and prescibed a MRI for me. After the FIRST MRI I was told that I have MS. And if it wasn't for him, no one would of believed or HELPED me!! Thank you so much Dr.Rhydderch!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2011

This is one exceptional doctor. He cares deeply for his patients. I have been seeing him for over 5 1/2 years now and he has made my life so much better. Without his intervention I would be miserable. He has helped me in more ways than anyone else ever could. Thanks Dr. Rhydderch! You are awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Has been my doctor for 6 yrs., he has helped me with my pain a great deal. He takes the time to listen, overall a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731146].votes_count ]]