Rate Dr. Dane K. Wukich

Dr. Dane K. Wukich's Ratings

The worst ankle surgion ever seen my ankle wasnt healing right, kept saying its fine and now my ankle is crooked last time I had seen him he said I told you it would liik different put a shoe on and walk on it. I cant even put a shoe on, you will sit in his office for at least 3 hours before your apt. they schedule people horrible times and they just sit and wait for hours?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

This man is brilliant and has a great bedside manner...so difficult to find in this day of over-blown egos. He has given my husband back his life. I wish we would have found Dr. Wukich 6 months ago before the first 'doctor' ever placed a finger on the wound.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Wukich is the best. I wish I had found him first before another dr. had totally botched 2 surgeries on my foot.After many agonizing months dr. Wukich has fixed me and has me walking again. He's not only excellent at what he does, he is kind and considerate, and talks with the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2010

A leader in Sports medicine and an asset to the community. My ruptured plantar plate was diagnosed and surgically repaired with minimum downtime for a very active and athletic patient. It's reassuring to see a surgeon who has treated an obscure injury repeatedly with success.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2007

Excellent. Releaved my pain after 18 years! There is no better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2007

Dr. DW is the man, and he is an awsome surdeon. He did my 5th med back in march of 06. Great Guy, and even a cooler dude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731344].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2007

i had tarsal tunnel susrgery and peroneal nerve release done on my right and left foot. Never had a problem. Great surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731343].votes_count ]]