Rate Dr. Scott J. Diamond

Dr. Scott J. Diamond's Ratings

Dr. Diamond has helped me achieve a healthier well-being, and improved posture. He made me realize just how important posture is. This has been one of the only therapies that have helped my chronic headaches. Chiropractic care has enabled me to focus positive energy and eliminate stress. I feel so much more relaxed and aware of my body and its needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2008

I forgot how good I was supposed to feel, until I started to see Dr. Diamond. He really connected with me to find out my health goals and determined the right course of action to help me. Gentle and safe.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2008

Simply put - amazing. Very friendly and small office. When I first started going, he took the time to explain chiropractic care. And when I started going, I was in a lot of pain. Now? none.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1731539].votes_count ]]