Rate Dr. Henry S. Lucid

Dr. Henry S. Lucid's Ratings

I have been seeing Dr. Lucid for several years and appreciate all he does for me. He has always been kind and caring. I was even given an after hours number to call if I had any complications. I noticed a few negative comments about Dr. Lucid and I find that unfortunate, but I am positive he has many more positive reports that don't get written up and seen online. I would highly recommend Dr. Lucid as cardiologist of choice. A few years ago, Dr. Lucid had a staff member or two who were not helpful, but when he was made aware of the situation, he corrected the matter. His staff now is as caring and helpful as Dr. Lucid.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

I had an excellent experience at Dr. Lucid's office. The staff, from the receptionist Tracy, to the staff member who performed a sonogram, David, were both amazing in their level of professionalism. Dr. Lucid is an amazing doctor and reminded me of how the practice of medicine should be - caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable. Dr. Lucid listened actively to me, and knew exactly how to treat my condition. I was hospitalized, per his suggestion, and he maintained contact with everyone at the hospital to give his findings and to check on my status. Now THAT'S what medicine should be about - caring for a nervous patient and providing support before, during and after. He still checks on my status. I am forever grateful to him;.

Submitted July 13, 2014 | flag

I wouldn't consider another cardiologist. Dr. Lucid helped me care about my health again. He takes his time to listen, explain and address my cardiovascular and whole health. He is the most compassionate and kind doctor I have seen. Dr. Lucid has been my doctor for 11 years and I always come away feeling confident about our decisions regarding my care. I would recommend him to anyone in need of a cardiologist.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2013 | flag

His staff is poor; they rarely followup on important questions you ask and billing is often wrong. E.g., charged for a procedure that wasn't done. Dr. Lucid appears to knowledgeable, but seems distance during examinations. He is marginally helpful. He is always trying to convince you that you need additional tests without indicating any adequate reasons for them these additional tests and expenses. I have seen him several times over the course of a number of years, and get the clear impression that Dr. Lucid does not really care about his patients; it is purely a money making business to him.

Submitted Oct. 10, 2012 | flag

Good dr., but needs to spend more time with patients.He seems rushed, and patient is left with many unanswered questions.

Submitted June 15, 2012 | flag

Horrible bedside manner. Spends almost ZERO time with the patient.

Submitted April 4, 2012 | flag

Great doctor! Good staff, on time, very helpful, and knowledgeable. He really helped me understand my condition. 5 stars.

Submitted Sept. 10, 2011 | flag

Dr. Lucid is thorough and a caring doctor. I have been a patient for a few years now and I am very happy I chose him as my cardiologist. I would recommend him with no hesitation. I rated him a 5 in all areas because I believe he is the best. The only way I can see that I would stop going to him is if Medicare stops covering my costs as then I could not afford to go to any doctor.

Submitted June 24, 2011 | flag

Best doctor visit ever. Friendly, compassionate, and on time. Really seemed to treat me and understand me as a person.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2007 | flag

Dr. Lucid is one of the most caring physicians I have ever met. He is skillful and his staff has always been fantastic. He insists on a friendly and helpful comprehensive office ambience. I recommend him highly.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2007 | flag